how do i post a picture?

rottiman40(Ottawa)June 1, 2010

Hi, it's been awhile, I forgot how to post a picture.Could someone help me please.

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zaphod42

Picture posting has been driving me nuts as well. How do some of you get these big beautiful pictures in the body of your posts? All the instructions address is how to set up a link. Doesn't the picture exceed the maximum when in-text?

Bookmark   June 3, 2010 at 9:08AM
dahli22

I upload my photos to picasa.com...once there, to the right, there is the option "link to this photo"...under "select size" i choose large or medium...then under "embed image" I highlight and copy the code....in the garden blog, i paste that code into the same box I type text i want to post. When you preview or submit your post, that code will turn into your photo. repeat the steps above for each photo you want to post. other photo sites probably have a similar process. hope this helps!

Bookmark   June 6, 2010 at 2:18AM
pdshop(5)

I already have my pictures on Picasa. Are there some steps different from what you have done?

Bookmark   July 2, 2010 at 11:42AM
dahli22

are you seeing the "link to this photo" option at right? if not, you are not logged in...once you log in and see "link to this photo" you should be able to follow the steps above...

don't know of another way to embed photos from picasa.

Bookmark   July 3, 2010 at 7:41PM
juanital(5b/6a OH)

I can instruct for Photobucket-if/or you have a photobucket account upload your pics there. Copy/paste the html code (not email or img codes) for your pic and insert into the message box here. That will put your pics in your message...

Just a little more info-when you upload to PB, under the upload box there's an option button-this will give the different sizes you wish to have, that is if you haven't resized before you upload...

Bookmark   July 15, 2010 at 6:13PM
More Discussions
Camera effects for details.
I have a Sony mavica FD 88. I am trying to get details...
garf_gw
Can anyone identify this plant?
I grew this from a cutting given to me by a neighbor. She...
jeff_leites
my piece of paradise
Monster garden
Angel_Hawk1975
macbunny
Pls help me identtify these houseplants #1
My mom asked me to take care of these plants, but im...
macbunny
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™