Arthur's palm tool

softmentor(z9/sunset13 CA desert)July 19, 2006

Here is a picture of the tool I use to work in the date palms. There are 2 variations. This one, called a "mexican" is used mainly for dethorning. The other (not shown) is called a "salvador" and has a heavier back, especially across the curved section.

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Got it, Thanks for posting:)

    Bookmark   July 20, 2006 at 8:18AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Identify plant
Hi I need some help identifying this plant that is...
Can anyone identify this flower?
This is a cultivated plant growing in the Costa Blanca...
IDing flower
Need help IDing this flower.
pls help identify
what is this plant?. im really lost. Thanks.
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™