more garden photos from maine

kennebunker(5, s. ME)July 20, 2005

I'm glad some of you folks liked my last batch of pictures. My DH and the boy could not care less about pictures of the garden.

I took more pictures today. I guess I was just in a picture taking mood.

I combined the ones I took before with these new ones in a Webshots album. I hope you enjoy them.

Here is a link that might be useful: GARDEN ALBUM

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Gingers_Garden(z10a CA)

You have obviously put a lot of thought and energy into your garden. Its beauty is inspiring. No wonder you were in a picture taking mood. Maine gardens are so GREEN compared to my Southern California garden this time of year. Thank you for sharing.

Bookmark   July 21, 2005 at 1:24AM
rosemariero(Z9 SW SUNDiegoCA)

You have bright & cheerful gardens! Cute how you called that one area your "bouquet".

I loved seeing the dollhouse you made! Did you also make all the tiny houses? They're all wonderful!

Did you paint all the murals? They're fabulous as well!

It was fun peeking in several of your albums. I used to be on a Victorian binge, but have gotten away from it for years.

~Rosemarie

Bookmark   July 21, 2005 at 10:00AM
kennebunker(5, s. ME)

Thank you.
Yes, Rosemarie, I designed and built the dollhouses, the miniature houses and I painted all the murals. I used to have pictures of some of my paintings there too, But I felt the amount of albums was getting crazy and deleted some.
The Victorian rooms and other images from past eras are ones I posted in a convenient spot so I could share them with history buffs and miniaturists who are interested in decorating their dollhouses from those times.

Bookmark   July 21, 2005 at 11:40AM
flowergirl_VA(z7 VA)

You can really see how much time, effort and love you've put in your gardens by how beautiful they are.

Bookmark   July 21, 2005 at 7:16PM
More Discussions
Identify this plant please
Hi can someone please tell me what this plant is called...
rycooder
Plant Identification
Can someone put a name to this plant?
Nerwen
Another Mystery Plant
I found a few of these growing along the side of my...
jeff_leites
my piece of paradise
Monster garden
Angel_Hawk1975
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™