Brugmansia Photo (second try)

jeffseattle(z6 PA)September 12, 2005

Here is an image of my Sunray Brugmansia. As you can see, they get pretty big, even in a pot (this one's in about a 24-inch pot). I overwintered it in a cold greenhouse to protect it from frost. They can be pruned back hard in the winter and will grow back VERY quickly when the weather gets warm.

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tinahere

I wonder if yours is the same as this one?? The shrub this was one is about 10ft tall and there were heaps of unopened flowers like this

and opened ones like this

Bookmark   September 13, 2005 at 9:36AM
jeffseattle(z6 PA)

Yes, that's it exactly - except that the open blossoms stay a pretty vivid yellow. I can't seem to master the trick of resizing my photo files without them turning small and grainy... Any tips?

Bookmark   September 13, 2005 at 1:48PM
Bonbon_N_KS(5b)

Jeff, I like your pics just the way they are. I always post mine too big. What other brugs do you have beside Sunray and Jean Pasco?

Bookmark   September 13, 2005 at 5:34PM
tinahere

I don't know if this will help you with resizing your photos...all I do is put them into My Pictures...right click on the photo...open with....paint....image....and change the horizontal and vertical...I have found 36 and 34 respectively makes mine this size and doesn't pixelate them. A lady on the Oz forum told me how to do this so I hope it helps you too!!! Cheers, Tina

Bookmark   September 14, 2005 at 8:24AM
More Discussions
Help identify plant with little purple flowers.
I bought two of these plants. Are about foot and a...
lauranium
Identify plant
Hi I need some help identifying this plant that is...
missmollyy
What type of fern?
My wife received this for Christmas. ideas?
mrmootsie
Pls help me identtify these houseplants #2
My mom asked me to take care of these plants, but im...
macbunny
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™