10 and 30 pictures of rose

RoseScope(5)September 9, 2005

Links to my new flower displays:

Rose in 10 pictures, file size is 137kb

Rose in 30 pictures, file size is 252kb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosemariero(Z9 SW SUNDiegoCA)

Neat-O! As soon as things settle down around here, I'm going to try out doint this this. Hmmm,....what to use as my subject matter? :P

~Rosemarie

Bookmark   September 10, 2005 at 10:36AM
RoseScope(5)

You may choose any object you like. Important thing is how to make a set of photos with some changes from one picture to another. I dream one day to capture a rose in its growth. You may try to take pictures just holding camera in your hands. LetÂs say your object is on a distance of 2 Â 3 feet from the lens, get something to sit on and move a little your upper body from one side to another and make few shuts. You may also mount camera on a tripod and move it around or rotate object itself on a scene.
One more note - file size of entire slideshow will be equal to sum of all photos. I would capture or resize format of the pictures to something that is no more then 640x480pix and will try to minimize file size of each photo to lowest level. It may compromise a bit quality of the picture but this is a price to pay for the fun of interactive display.

Bookmark   September 10, 2005 at 12:44PM
rosemariero(Z9 SW SUNDiegoCA)

Thanks for the tips, Alex! When I get to it, I'll try what you've suggested. Hubby is just home from the hospital today. :)

~R

Bookmark   September 10, 2005 at 5:24PM
More Discussions
Another Mystery Plant
I found a few of these growing along the side of my...
jeff_leites
Pics/files are to big for hortiplex.... how to resize?
Hi so I've figured out how to "imbed" images...
flowersandthings
my huge tropical garden
Monster garden
Angel_Hawk1975
What type of fern?
My wife received this for Christmas. ideas?
mrmootsie
Camera effects for details.
I have a Sony mavica FD 88. I am trying to get details...
garf_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™