What is this plant called

eagleswingsOctober 4, 2007

We are gardening and need some information on the name of this plant. We used to call it " Cabbage Plant" or " Sack-suh-frailius"(not the correct spelling!)

It is not doing well and we want to help it along. It grows almost in a tube like bulb.

Any one identify this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
    Bookmark   October 5, 2007 at 2:28PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
my huge tropical garden
Monster garden
Accessible Gardening Win-Win
Here's a win-win for saving your back, gardening from...
Identify Plant
Hey, I grew this plant out on our deck this summer....
what's growing out of my compost?
Can anyone identify this plant that has erected from...
Some new flowers in my garden
Here's some of the flowers blooms in my garden.
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™