HAVE: trading with realbusy...

realbusy(6 - NJ)August 28, 2013

Hi guys.. Several people have contacted me about wanting specific seeds from me and proposed trades. how great!! If you have done so..PLEASE follow through as i have been holding the seeds aside for you and have either taken them off my list or told others their trades are pending because they are being held aside for someone else...(I use the first come, first served philosophy)...so,...
If we had a gentlemen's agreement and you have not yet sent out your proposal seeds for what you asked please do so immediately as I will be reposting all of the seeds held aside as AVAILABLE to others right after Labor Day.. thank you for your understanding. This is being done out of fairness to others... thanks
Realbusy
GINA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
LullabyF360

Hello! I sent you an email awhile back to another post about your "finger" peppers. I was also interested in a few other things from your list, but never heard anything back from you after saying what else I was interested in. Just dropping a note here to let you know I am still interested in trading :)

Bookmark   August 28, 2013 at 10:40PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
LullabyF360

Got your email & replied.

Bookmark   August 29, 2013 at 9:49AM
More Discussions
Will anyone have fresh hellebore seeds soon?
Hi everybody, I'd like to trade for some fresh Hellebore...
vaflowernut
Have to trade
Large Barred Boar Tomato seeds
riggson3
NEWBIE NEEDING SEEDS.
WANTED: seeds for a newbie. Anything edible that isn't...
Tiffany Cox
WANTED: Green Envy zinnias
My daughter has a passion for flowers, she's 12 and...
sunsetfarm
organizing your seeds
Ok. Another question from this newby. How do you oldtimer...
gardenmom2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™