New Pick-Up!

tisha_(z7 OKC)January 30, 2006

Well, we got approved for a new (well, almost new) pick-up. We got at 3:30pm to pick it up. I'm so excited!!!

It's a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton Quad Cab. That's a moutful!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
larry_b(Zone5/CO)

Hey Tisha,

Congratulations! That sounds like any "sweet" truck!

Larry

Bookmark   January 30, 2006 at 6:08PM
tisha_(z7 OKC)

Thanks! It's awesome. I left work early last night and we drove down and picked it up. We found it in Altus (where Keith's parents live, 2.5 hours away). It was a long night, but it was worth it. :-) It rides really nice too, it'll be great for trips.

Bookmark   January 31, 2006 at 9:01AM
ooojen(z4MN)

Congratulations! I love the ride in our truck, too (Silverado). The seats are about the only vehicle seats that I've ever found really comfortable -- even better than any living room furniture I've sat in! I'm rarely in it, though-- we only use it when we need to haul something.

Kind of a trivial question, but what color did you get?

Bookmark   January 31, 2006 at 10:01AM
tisha_(z7 OKC)

The one we traded in was a Silverado. Keith thinks the seats in the Dodge are more comfortable. I disagree. For me, being short, the Silverado seats hit me just right. But, the Dodge seats will do, for sure. They're very plush too, which is nice.

The truck is black w/ dark gray interior. I think black vehicles are beautiful, but I'd never choose to have one myself. Too much work to keep them clean! But, Keith's had a black one before, so he knows the drill.

Bookmark   January 31, 2006 at 10:27AM
chrissy(Maine)

Nothing like a new vehicle! I'm long past due but am still in love with my jeep '98. My dream is an H2 ... that's why it's a DREAM!
SO's got an F350 and it's like riding in a double decker bus after getting out of my jeep. It's WAY TOO BIG for me to drive with the capper on. I can't see a thing. But what an awsome drive!
Congrats Tisha!
C~

Bookmark   January 31, 2006 at 1:12PM
tootswisc(z4/5Wi)

Fun Fun Fun. It is so exciting to get a new vehicle. It really is a big part of your life...transportation. I hope you new purchase turns out to be maintenance free- for the most part anyway!

Bookmark   January 31, 2006 at 7:52PM
More Discussions
Pothos Problems
My poor pothos is struggling. I've attached a few pictures,...
mwhcrew32
help me identify this plant
It's indoor, never flowers, has kind of waxy, viney...
princessasamuela
Unknown house plant
I bought this Exotic Angel plant at Home Depot and...
bouldergrower
Name that plant!
I found this plant at Walmart with the usual "foliage"...
elizabeth_101
Plant identification & care
The plant in photo was grown by my friend from cuttings...
bobv2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™