Kitty help

fishies(Ottawa z4a or 5)January 17, 2006

Queen Fuzziness Morgan is helping me write my paper. She's so supportive.

"No, Shelly. The oppression of woman/nature has nothing to do with the mythology surrounding that imagery," she says to me, "you're a fool! You're going to fail out of your program, and never ever find a job in your field! Then how will you buy me snacky treats, huh? HOW?"

See what I mean? Supportive.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
larry_b(Zone5/CO)

Shelly,

I know what you mean. My youngest Kitty is always very helpful when I'm on the computer. She gets up onto my lap and helps me type. It is always so helpful and saves me a considerable amount of effort. What would we do without our kitties?

Larry

Bookmark   January 17, 2006 at 4:42PM
foxykitten350234(z6)

Awwww she is so adorable! Mine like to help me when I quilt. Ya gotta love those kitties.

Foxy.

Bookmark   January 17, 2006 at 8:18PM
fishies(Ottawa z4a or 5)

Kitties are cute, it's true. NOT, however, when you're up until 2AM working on a paper, and kitty decides that 6AM is the perfect time to rise. Then, kitty is no longer cute. Kitty is leaving the room. But otherwise, kitty is a big bundle of loveable furry perfection.

I just noticed in one of Jen's posts from this afternoon that kitty typed a note to me. It took me a couple of reads to realize that Kitty Buttercup referred to an actual CAT :)

Bookmark   January 17, 2006 at 8:27PM
ooojen(z4MN)

You weren't thinking Kitty Buttercup was my alter-ego were you? After all, it's not like I'm a Gemini or something ;)
Buttercup and Elody are the twin girls -- two of sextuplets, actually, but they're the ones who found their way to our house. They are now precisely 6 mos old, and have naught thoughts in their heads, yowling at the windows, trying to sneak outside...time for more vet bills. I had thought to wait until spring, because they're kind of small, but there's a stray tom haning around outside, just waiting for one to make it past the garage. It's time!
Annoying though her support may be, I'm happy to see Morgan is helping you. The title "Kitty help" had me concerned that she may be in need of help, and I know how important she is to you.

Bookmark   January 17, 2006 at 9:30PM
LibbyLiz

At least she wasn't laying on the keyboard, or the paperwork & books on the table, while I was typing, writing & reading, like mine did!

Bookmark   January 18, 2006 at 10:28AM
ooojen(z4MN)

Gee, you didn't rise to the Gemini bait, Liz! (Very level-headed of you, I might add.)
I wouldn't want to tease an Aries, now, would I?

Bookmark   January 18, 2006 at 10:53AM
LibbyLiz

Oh, I caught it, but forgot to post about it once I got into telling about my cat's journalism/proofing/editing work! LOL

Bookmark   January 18, 2006 at 11:00AM
fishies(Ottawa z4a or 5)

That's true, Jen - I never thought of how misleading the subject line is! I do worry an extraordinary amount about this cat. So many people 'out there' are unkind to fuzzy critters.

But, Queen Fuzzy-Butt is fine, if a bit tuckered out from helping me so much:

I *guess* it's time for a break...

Apparently, my true job is to give kitty attention, anyway. Everything else is superfluous snacky-treat fundraising.

Bookmark   January 18, 2006 at 2:22PM
catalina_101(UK)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Bookmark   January 19, 2006 at 2:50AM
jeffrey_harris(San Diego, CA)

Sheely,

Queen Morgan Fuzzy Butt truly has a regal presence - and she's a pretty girl, too.

Rub her FSKB (fat soft kitty belly) for me, in circular motions, several times, won't you?

Bookmark   January 20, 2006 at 6:11PM
More Discussions
Jasmine plant in suspended animation
Hi all, Hubby bought me a little jasmine plant for...
vamtngranny
Pothos Problems
My poor pothos is struggling. I've attached a few pictures,...
mwhcrew32
Does anyone know the name of this plant?
Does anyone know the name of this plant?
Aran Yeo
Do I have natural original Chlorophytum comosum?
I have bought Chlorophytum comosum but I don't know...
dert17
It hursts so that my Pachira Aquatica "money tree" plant is hurting so
Hi all, love this site and I finally joined! I've read...
mobbsuit_beasley
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™