American Idol, anyone?

tisha_(z7 OKC)February 16, 2006

It's down the the final 24 and now I don't know who to vote for!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pickler. She reminds me of one of my good friends who is really the nicest person I've ever met, even though she got stuck with two bums for parents.

I feel like I have to vote for Ayla, just because of her name (ECFans, anyone?).

I dig the gray haired guy, because he reminds me of Joe Cocker (How has no one on the show made that connection yet??? Or did I miss it?)

I love the little guy whose head looks like Chicken Little, even though...I'm sorry...but can you really get like a recording contract with a lisp like that? I am not saying that to be mean, becuase I LOVE him, but I just mean realistically.

I love Madisa (sp?) I mean, what more can I say? LOVED her speech to Simon. LOVED Simon's reaction.

And finally there's Melissa McGhee. She has the same last name as me...it's even spelled right!!! What if she's related to me??? I have to vote for her too!

What do I do???

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mrbrownthumb(z5 Chicago)

You vote at least once for all the ones you like, but you vote twice for your absolute favorite. :0)

I think they brought up the Joe Cocker thing during the auditions. I was really surprised he made it that far, like Simon I don't think he has much commercial appeal and the spastic movements scare me just a little. But good for him and hope he does well.

Bookmark   February 16, 2006 at 8:02PM
More Discussions
It hursts so that my Pachira Aquatica "money tree" plant is hurting so
Hi all, love this site and I finally joined! I've read...
mobbsuit_beasley
Hanging Plant Identify & Care
In looking thru My Pictures Library, I found this good...
bobv2
help me identify this plant
It's indoor, never flowers, has kind of waxy, viney...
princessasamuela
My Spider Plant Again......
Out of all my plants this one just seems to get everything....
MrBlubs
Febuary Flowers
This is my month!! I finally have a decent amount of...
teengardener1888
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™