Eww! I forgot how horrible this cr*p tastes!

tisha_(z7 OKC)February 16, 2006

So, I actually had a quarter in my pocket as I was leaving the resturant at lunch. I saw one of those machines that spits out about 25 pieces of gum when you feed it a quarter. I couldn't believe that it was still ONLY a quarter for that gum, so of course I had to have some. Now, it's probably been 15 years since I've bought anything out of one of those little novelty vending machines. Now I know why.

I'm thinking that maybe after the age of 20, this stuff just doesn't taste good anymore. I know the ones I've got in my mouth right now taste a lot like @ss. LOL The pink ones (which are the ones I remember fighting people for when I was little) taste like old man cologne. LOL Eww. They're all just awful.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeffrey_harris(San Diego, CA)

That reminds me of the times that I ate silkworm grubs, sauteed over an open fire with just a hint of rapeseed oil and garlic, in various urban areas of South Korea.

They tasted terrible initially, but after a few beers their crunchiness grew on you, I recollect. Like peanuts, but different, you know.

Bookmark   February 18, 2006 at 10:20AM
ooojen(z4MN)

I suppose if you knock back some alcohol, even those blue gumballs might grow on you...maybe.

Bookmark   February 18, 2006 at 11:43AM
fishies(Ottawa z4a or 5)

Or you could just drink the hooch, and play drinking games with the gumballs.

Bookmark   February 19, 2006 at 12:29PM
LibbyLiz

As a teenager I loved McD's Big Macs, couldn't get enough of how good they tasted. Now going on 40, I think they taste much different, & not in a good way.

Bookmark   February 19, 2006 at 8:21PM
More Discussions
Diatomaceous Earth vs. Fired Clay in Gritty Mix
I've seen Napa Floor-Dry (8822), which is diatomaceous...
kwie2011
Zebra cactus update - still not looking great?
Ok, so I first posted at the end of January about my...
niknac
Hawaiian Schefflera - 'Haircut' & Propagate
In this Forum, where I have been for only 1 week, I...
bobv2
Rubber tree plant questions
Hi all, I have a rubber tree plant that I'm trying...
dbforr
Avocado Plant Dying
I bought this grafted dwarf Wurtz avocado tree this...
nobbyv77
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™