Go away wind

fishies(Ottawa z4a or 5)April 25, 2006

Jen, do you want our wind? It's way too blustery today, and coupled with rain, the weather has thus far proven to be highly unsatisfactory.

Shelly

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fishies(Ottawa z4a or 5)

Almost as soon as I posted that, the wind died down a bit, the rain stopped, and the sun came out.

Freaky...

Bookmark   April 25, 2006 at 11:00AM
ooojen(z4MN)

Bring in on; we'll take it!!
We had a heck of a drop in temp overnight. It was actually too warm for me yesterday-- I was in Appleton, WI-- but back home here (there too, from what I hear), it got down to frost temp last night. UGH! The sun is supposed to be out this afternoon, and it's supposed to be in the 60's F, so we'll take the wind---big blustery gusts of it, to pummel the wind researchers :)
The lovely students writing this deal up are supposed to be out here today, so I'm busy collating data and writing schmaltzy (but true) stuff about why a wind-powered generator would be good for us.
I hope you get some sunshine soon!

Bookmark   April 25, 2006 at 11:03AM
ooojen(z4MN)

Well, you can tell it took me at least three minutes to read your post and reply!
Good deal- I'm glad the weather is looking up. We may have gotten your extra wind, but thanks for not sending the clouds :)

Bookmark   April 25, 2006 at 11:06AM
More Discussions
String of Pearls
Here is a photo of what used to be a very healthy 'String...
bobv2
Fern leaves browning and curling - any idea why?
I have this fern in my bathroom, right by a frosted...
yayanz9
March Flowers
I feel guilty posting this as teen usually does but...
MrBlubs
Febuary Flowers
This is my month!! I finally have a decent amount of...
teengardener1888
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™