Hello!

catalina_101(UK)May 24, 2009

Hi all,

I posted on here for years and years...then got busy and sort of forgot about the internets. :)

I see lot of names I recognise on here...hoping to pick people's brains for things I've forgotten, like good places to buy crazy seeds!

I've been roaming the world for a few years and live in London now, but I'm hoping (!) to move back to Canada in about a year. I'm getting so excited about rebuilding my plant collection back to its former glory and was poking around GW to see what's going on in the botanical circles.

Hope all are well :)

kat

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
larry_b(Zone5/CO)

Hello Kat,

I am afraid the conversation side of this forum is mostly dead. It's not like it used to be. Many of the old timers are gone. Nigella, Ooojen and Cena hardly visit GW at all. Too bad. I really liked this place the way it was. Feel free to come over to the on-topic portion though. Even if it is only to say hello. I'm sure many people would like to know how you are doing.

I'm really to see that you are doing well. I did wonder what happened to you and hoped that you were OK.

Larry

Bookmark   June 3, 2009 at 1:40AM
lunamoon(5 MA)

Hey Kat!

How goes it? As Larry said, this forum is pretty dead unfortunately. I only pop in on rare occasions myself.... I miss the fun conversations we used to have.....

Hope all is well with you!

Jenell

Bookmark   June 8, 2009 at 7:42PM
foxykitten350234(z6)

I was also wondering what happened to you, Kat. Glad to see you are back posting again.

Foxy.

Bookmark   June 9, 2009 at 11:35PM
cena60

Oh my, I'm feeling so ashamed. That will NOT keep me here, day in/out. I took this job, you see...

Kat, you HAVE to come back and tell us 'stories!'.
Crazy seeds will need a bit of explanation as to what you might be seeking.

I understand completely. I've picked up new hobbies and let my old ones fall to the side. My plant population is scandalous... I feel like such a Bad Plant Mommma!

But I'm a wicked special hand crafted jewelry maker, and I can out pose you in Yoga... Oh that last one is such a lie. Anyone who practices Yoga knows the truth. I'm still making room in my day to realise that I am addicted to Yoga and that it brings even MORE peace that burgeoning fecundity of plants and the cycle of life. Yoga is EVEN BETTER. I know, people reading this are snorting and scoffing... I have peace, and wonder, and no pain that I am moving past plants and what I used to do.

(I still have plants, they are just sad...)

Bookmark   November 23, 2009 at 12:44AM
More Discussions
The "Show Off" Thread
I love coming to this site for all kinds of useful...
savannaicus
Has anybody seen the micro ZZ Plant "Zamicro"?
They are a smaller amd more compact cultivar of the...
tlbean2004
Why does my anthirium want to commit suicide?
This is my anthirium and it is slowly dying? Judging...
sturmzie
Fiddle Leaf Ficus brown edges, lighter color veins
I have the Fiddle Leaf Ficus for 2 years now. It was...
vlauz7b
White bugs in saucer under spider plant
I found a pile of these small white bugs in the saucer...
Caitlin Maraist
Sponsored Products
Spectacular Pink Throw Pillow Cover
$29.99 | Dot & Bo
SomerTile 11 x 9.75-inch Casablanca Orion Porcelain Mosaic Tile (Pack of 10)
Overstock.com
Flax Vanity Chair
Cost Plus World Market
Henri Studio Sargasso Climbing Frog Hybrid Fountain
Lamps Plus
Christmas Ornaments Mat
Grandin Road
Parker Point Chrome One-Light Wall Sconce
$173.80 | Bellacor
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™