Anyone Seen Aloe Boy & Penn Pete Around?

pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)August 29, 2006

Hi All,

Been a while since I've seen posts from either Aloe Boy (Jeff H) &/or Penn. Pete (who I recently tried to EM (abt a swap) but it bounced back). I've been briefly over to "the other place" & think I've seen Pete's tag there (not sure), but nothing from Jeff anywhere; curious/ concerned here.

(PG) Karen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
GrowHappy(z7 MD)

Karen, I've seen Pete post during the summer over at DG. Nothing recently. I know that he was volunteering on a regular basis at the Conservatory here at Baltimore. Perhaps I might swing by this Sat. to ask around for him. It'll give me a better reason to go gawk at the beautiful plants there and even buy one!

GH

Bookmark   August 29, 2006 at 9:36PM
pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)

Oh, thx much GH, if you do happen on P. Pete & learn of an EM addy for him, pls. share it w/ me via private EM (thru GW). I'd appreciate it.

I had grown some Ceropegia Sandersonii for him, couldn't reach him come swap time, ended up swapping it to someone else, but have started some more for Pete.

Thanks again.

Bookmark   August 30, 2006 at 11:40AM
ooojen(z4MN)

I'll give Pete a heads up that you want to get in touch, too. I don't think we can email you through GW though, Karen. There's no link on your member page. That's why I asked you to email me regarding the Hoya.
Now Jeff, I believe, is flying below the radar! I know he got disgusted with this site, but we couldn't coax him into more than brief, sporadic appearances over at TGF, either.

Bookmark   September 1, 2006 at 1:08PM
ooojen(z4MN)

Huh- Whaddya know? I just peeked in at the C&S forum and the first thread I opened had an answer from Jeff. Guess he's still here, though I only check in once in a while myself.

Bookmark   September 1, 2006 at 1:27PM
pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)

Hey Jen,

Yeah, thx, I saw Jeff's post today (Aloe related of course). Spoke to him couple nites ago, will update you via EM. Yes, kindly do give Pete my 'howdy' & my EM addy has not changed (his has), hoping yrs. has not.

Bookmark   September 1, 2006 at 3:34PM
pirate_girl(Zone7 NYC)

Just FYI:

I have restored the link to my EM addy. So anyone wanting to be in touch w/ me privately can do so through GW's facility again. Thanks for letting me know when the connection had been severed.

(PG) Karen

Bookmark   September 29, 2006 at 2:42PM
More Discussions
P. erubescens: smaller and ever smaller
Hello, all. I posted this in the Aroid Forum but the...
fakechuchi
Spider plant vs Mother-in-Law's Tongue: Day vs Night
I know that Spider plant and Mother-in-Law's Tongue...
dert17
Pothos Problems
My poor pothos is struggling. I've attached a few pictures,...
mwhcrew32
Advice for house plant --- very little sunshine, pics included
Would any of these plants work for a bedroom that gets...
bob131313
Advice needed - Frostbitten Schefflera
Hi all. Seven days ago, I moved house and took a couple...
massakyr - Zone 2b
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™