Merry Christmas

canttype(0b (Cold North))December 23, 2005

Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone here at GW a Merry christmas! Hope you all stay safe and happy throughout the season!

Diane

http://canttypes.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
canttype(0b (Cold North))

oops.... reentering my blog link

Here is a link that might be useful: Di's blogspot

Bookmark   December 23, 2005 at 12:43PM
tisha_(z7 OKC)

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Bookmark   December 23, 2005 at 4:09PM
Nigella(9a-steamy)

Merry Christmas Diane.

Bookmark   December 23, 2005 at 5:05PM
larry_b(Zone5/CO)

Hi all,

I just love this time of year. My childhood memories of Christmas are just wonderful. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were days of magic filled with happy times. It was a time of relatives getting together and laughing and playing games. And I haven't even mentioned the food. There was plenty to go around and lots of tasty dishes and desserts. I remember the Christmas traditions that have to be part of the holiday or it just doesn't feel like Christmas. I really have to thank my parents for making Christmas such a special day for me.

I hope that Christmas is a special day for you and that you and your family all have a wonderful time.

Take care,

Larry

Bookmark   December 23, 2005 at 10:15PM
tootswisc(z4/5Wi)

It's special in our house too. Gatherings gatherings gatherings...Shopping shopping shopping...cooking cooking cooking...wrapping wrapping wrapping. It's a big big big time of the year. I think I am about done....for this evening anyway

I woke up with an incredibly sore throat and my voice is gone. I am drinking a beer(Bell's cherry stout) as I post, soothing my throat.

All the kids should be home tonight-It's almost 11PM and we are still emptynesters!

Christmas stockings for Adult kids are pretty ridiculous but I am sure they are not ready to give up that treat. This year the 3 of them are getting emergency flash lights in their stockings along with some ityy bitty not expensive things. Our gift exchange will be tomorrow morning. then we will be heading south for another family gathering that I am finally NOT hosting. We're spending the night at my brothers. Should be a fun time.

Merry Christmas everyone. Let's all have a peaceful time and enjoy the season. It will soon be gone for another year.

Bookmark   December 24, 2005 at 12:23AM
netgardenweb

Merry Christmas to you!

Bookmark   December 21, 2007 at 7:21PM
tootswisc(z4/5Wi)

Wow, Where did this come from...2005?

I was actually thinking about posting a Christmas letter over here and what do you know. I found about the same post from 2 years ago. This time I put nicoret gum, electric tooth brushes and gift cards from noodles in their stockings. My son's ******y girlfriend is no longer in our picture-(that was perhaps my best present)

Happy New Year everyone! Diane

Bookmark   December 30, 2007 at 7:21PM
More Discussions
Who am I?
I was at WM and this fellow was on clearance and jumped...
savannaicus
I believe this is a corn plant... it's blooming and very frangrant!
I recently acquired this house plant from someone that...
kinziestarr
Desert Rose That Will Not Bloom
I have a desert rose that is roughly 4 or 5 years old....
Tiffany Martin
Spider plant looking pale
I have a spider that plant that has started to look...
ptsourkas
The "Show Off" Thread
I love coming to this site for all kinds of useful...
savannaicus
Sponsored Products
Noel tablecloth (red/green)
Origin Crafts
Pearl Wire Ornament Set
$13.99 | zulily
White Melamine 4-piece Dinnerware Set
Overstock.com
Home Decorators Collection Pendant Lights Moravian 1-Light Large Bronze
Home Depot
Elf Stocking - Set of Four
$8.99 | zulily
'Mrs.' Holiday Pint Glass
$8.99 | zulily
Christmas Flower Placemats (Set of 4)
Overstock.com
Lightshare 5-foot 200-light Warm White LED Star Light Tree with Free Gift: 10-li
Overstock.com
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™