HAVE: Have: Dolichos Labab (purple hyacinth vine seeds)

LEO_1982_November 14, 2013

Hi Guys ,
I am pretty new in this forum, actually I believe this is my very first post...The situation is the following :
I have a huge amount of Dolichos Labab (purple bean vine) , both variety, RUBY MOON (purple vein leaves and purple flower) and a bit more rare white variety.
If you are interesting PLEASE:
1. Send me an email as well (I check more often my e-mail than the forum)
2. tell me which veriety are you ineteresting and how much you want
3. Calculate and send me the posts that I will need to puit on your package considering that I came from PA.
Below I resume my personal experience with this wonderful vine:

The vine is very very robust, does not require a lot of water after is stabilized and during august-september is litterally covered with flower...

Fertilize initially really boost its growth, both variety (white and purple ) appear to have a comparable vigor

Once it finish to flower the purple variety is covered by beautiful (sometimes even more than the flower) bright purple seed pods...

Each plant produce a incredible high amount of seeds...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
valeriepa(z5-6 NEPA)

Are you doing just SASE or are you also interested in a trade. If you are interested a trade, take a look at my list.

Here is a link that might be useful: trade list

Bookmark   November 14, 2013 at 1:40PM
LEO_1982_

For this year I have already my seed stock , I made a several on line order early this fall, for trade the only things that I would like would be white dutch clover or even better bronze dutch clover seeds...Otherwise a SASE work just fine for me. By taking a look on your trade list, I guess you are interested to the purple variety (the ruby moon one). I have also the white variety, which seed can be easily distinguished from the purple one, please let me know how much you would like (don`t worry I have really a lot)...

Bookmark   November 14, 2013 at 2:37PM
flowertrader(z5 IA)

I would like to trade also. I only need 5 seeds and I have purple coneflower and hardy hibiscus (deep red, white with red center) I have pink also but this year I can't tell which seeds they are. Got mixed together with some others by my grandsons. Let me know what you would like or else SASE is fine. Thanks.

Bookmark   November 15, 2013 at 1:33PM
pearlgirl

I'd like to trade also for the purple hyacynth bean, Sending
you mail.
Margaret

Bookmark   November 16, 2013 at 3:16PM
LEO_1982_

Not a problem guys!!! send me e-mail telling me how much you want and which variety (only white only purple or both). As soonest I send you the seeds I will send a confirmation message/e-mail that the seeds are on the way.

Bookmark   November 16, 2013 at 9:24PM
bunky(z6 OH)

I would love about 5 seeds of each variety. I am sending you an email. Thanks. Joannie

Bookmark   November 17, 2013 at 7:06AM
LEO_1982_

Dec 2013 Update: I still have plenty for who is interested !! Both variety available. No need to trade me anything, just send me a SASE. If you really want to trade me something I will be happy to receive a small amount of any bee-friendly plant (other than Melissa)

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 11:23AM
flowertrader(z5 IA)

I sent you a SASE to send some seeds but have not received any. I sent it at least three weeks ago.

Bookmark   December 24, 2013 at 1:50PM
LEO_1982_

Charlotte,
You let me feel like I want to keep your stamps...I am actually in Italy for vacation (hometown) as soon I come back in USA I will send you the SASE, and a additional one from me just in case something happened... I promess....My garden philosophy is to help people not to take advantage....Since we already exchanged e-mail in the past please next time try to send me directly an e-mail, I prefer to do not justify my motivation in a public forum....
Have wonderful holiday
Leo

Bookmark   December 24, 2013 at 5:16PM
indian_princess(8)

I would love a few of each, I will send you an email. How large are the seeds, or what seems to be the proper postage sent to you that works? Sorry, but I am still "green" to all this, but love this forum!

Bookmark   February 6, 2014 at 10:06PM
LEO_1982_

Not a problem! I am back here in USA, I can send you as much as you want. The seeds are for shape and size very alike to edible beans, anyway I send you an e-mail with more information about

Bookmark   February 6, 2014 at 11:02PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Kulli Black Incan Corn
Since corn is prone to inbreeding depression, I'm looking...
EricaBraun
Wanted: Columbian Dry Beans
Cargamanto Beans (Phaseolus Vulgaris) are a native...
dciolek
Looking for catnip and Kale
Hi! does anyone know or have catnip and kale?
padfoot4768
Wanted: White Hummingbird Vine
I have the red version but would like the white. If...
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
HAVE: Morning Glory tie dye blue
I have added some freshly harvested seeds to my trade...
strmywthr3
Sponsored Products
Stanley Coastal Living Resort Haven's Harbor Night Stand Urchin 062-E3-80 Multic
$755.98 | Hayneedle
SomerTile 12.25x12-in Penny 3/4-in Blue Eye Porcelain Mosaic Tile (Pack of 10)
Overstock.com
Shaker Slope Chair in Orange
$134.99 | Dot & Bo
Flos | Arco LED Floor Lamp
YLighting
Mosaic Big Ben Pendant by Oggetti Luce
$400.00 | Lumens
DreamLine Shower Enclosures Unidoor 50 in. - 51 in. x 72 in. Frameless Hinge
Home Depot
Antique Brass Whitehaus WHFH-H4540 Traditional Kitchen Hot Water Dispenser
$249.00 | Blue Bath
Darya Rugs Persian, Yellow, 2'5" x 7'0" Runner Rug M5715-5801