WANTED: G.White, G.Belgium, Green Doctors and Zapotec Pleated

hattichranch(9)November 29, 2013

Interested in trading for the following tomatoes ...

Great White, Zapotec Pleated Pink, Giant Belgium, and either Green Doctors or Green Doctors Frosted.

Check out my trade list if you're interested. I have lots more seeds than are on my trade list (I'm in the process of updating it) so don't hesitate to ask for something that's not listed in return. Chances are , I might have it.

Thanks for looking !

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ddkcat

Hi - I have g. white [as well as other; could send you my list] Would you have any flowers to trade? Doreen.

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 4:02PM
hattichranch(9)

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for the reply. I think I saw your post offering Great White a week or so ago and sent you a message but I didnt hear back. It seems that the email service through gardenweb was not working correctly for lots of users at that time so its very possible that you didn't recieve it.

I do have TONS of flowers for trade. A huge selection of marigolds, zinnias, morning glory, alyssum, sunflowers, coneflowers, rudbeckia, scabiosa, sweet peas, shasta daisies, lupine, etc. Doo much to list in a post. I'm currently going through and cataloguing everything at the moment. I'd love to see your list and I'm happy to send you mine as well to see if we have multiple seeds to swap.

Thanks again for the reply and I'm looking forward to hopefully setting up a swap !

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 9:02PM
hattichranch(9)

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for the reply. I think I saw your post offering Great White a week or so ago and sent you a message but I didnt hear back. It seems that the email service through gardenweb was not working correctly for lots of users at that time so its very possible that you didn't recieve it.

I do have TONS of flowers for trade. A huge selection of marigolds, zinnias, morning glory, alyssum, sunflowers, coneflowers, rudbeckia, scabiosa, sweet peas, shasta daisies, lupine, etc. Doo much to list in a post. I'm currently going through and cataloguing everything at the moment. I'd love to see your list and I'm happy to send you mine as well to see if we have multiple seeds to swap.

Thanks again for the reply and I'm looking forward to hopefully setting up a swap !

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 9:04PM
hattichranch(9)

Hi Doreen,

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 10:13PM
hattichranch(9)

No clue why that commet loaded posted so many time. Sorry.

This post was edited by hattichranch on Tue, Dec 3, 13 at 1:41

Bookmark   December 2, 2013 at 10:14PM
More Discussions
HAVE: seed - will trade for post cards
if you are looking for seed but have little trade I...
woodsidetrader
HAVE : Different backgrounds and improved viewing of this site!
some of us gw webbers have been creating different...
leila hamaya
have periwinkle for purple hyacinth bean seeds
I will send a good amount of periwinkle for 20 or more...
marclesa
HAVE: Newbie Seed Project 2015! packs available
the generous donations keep coming in. Right now, I...
bakemom_gw
Updated Tradelist
Seeds I have to trade: soybean multicolored limabean chocolatesweet...
jnacolesmith
Sponsored Products
Mortars: Custom Building Products Adhesives & Fillers Porcelain Tile White 50
$21.97 | Home Depot
Mario Industries Splash II Ginger Jar Table Lamp - Vanilla - 10T232VA
$140.00 | Hayneedle
Omega Coffee Table in Black
$399.00 | LexMod
Pink & White Happy Owl Throw Pillow
$29.99 | zulily
Patio Living Concepts Outdoor Lighting. Catalina Black Outdoor Floor Lamp with a
Home Depot
Indoor 5-light Chrome/ Crystal Flush Mount Chandelier
Overstock.com
Admirable View Mirror
| Dot & Bo
Envy Cleo 24" Wide Pendant Chandelier
Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™