HAVE: Giant pumpkin /Gourd seeds

cooper1_2006(6)December 3, 2007

I would appreciate any help I can get. I posted earlier that I have a huge amount of Giant-unusual -pumpkin seeds. I would like to trade for any number of things.I have been very busy harvesting these seeds and taking pics before I cut and retrieve seeds. I tried to post pics but something went wrong and I was unable due to someone flagging me as a spam sender.My e-mail is kohorzn@yahoo.com. I have a lot of gourds that I have been unable to identify. Many of my Pumpkins are also unknown to me. They have odd colors,warty,sufaces,large sizes.I was able to get this display from the lobby of a large company.I was told they paid around $3000.00. Last year when I joined as a newbie many were extremly helpful and even sent me seeds w/nothing in return. I would appreciate any help in distributing x-tra seeds and aquiring any different ones others may wish to trade. I have a e-mails from some int. people but I'm not interested in getting flagged w/spam label. I've given out my e-mail so they may contact me. ANY help is appreciated!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
terrypropogater

Hi I am new to garden web last year about same time as you were. I also got some pumkin seeds but mine after a lot of growing got hail and wind ruined . Everbody within 5 mile of me had to put on new roofs. I sure would like to get some of those seeds so I can try again. thanks terry

Bookmark   December 3, 2007 at 4:32PM
More Discussions
Where may I find my trade list?
I doubt I will be able to figure out this new format...
lindamarie
Have to trade
Large Barred Boar Tomato seeds
riggson3
Have Commercial seed for trade
All offered seeds are commercial, most will arrive...
Frances Coffill
wanted: daylily seeds
Looking for daylily seeds. I have sarracenia rhizomes...
ericmd01
Let's Regroup! How About a Roll Call for GW Seed Exchangers?
We can stay in touch if we post our old GW username...
katjaqu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™