Dracaena reflexa (Song of India)
Hello I have some questions about caring for a Song of India.
1. I just purchased the plant and want to know if I can take it out of the container it came in and replant it in a self water pot?
2. I bought the pot because I liked the look but I am not sure if its the wisest choice for this type of plant. Any help with this would be great.
3. How do you repot a plant without doing alot of damage?
4. A friend suggested I buy rocks and put them on top of the plant soil after I replant it. Is this the correct thing to do? And why would you do this?
5. Should I also put rocks on the bottom of the pot before I replant?
6. I bought the plant for my office and there will be a lot of light, is this okay?
7. This is the first plant I have ever bought and so any additional care information would be much apperciated.