Without doing proper research I ran in to Lowe's for supplies to start a garden. I also grabbed a few houseplants because I've been wanting some for years.
One of the plants that grabbed my attention was an Orange Star. Tall stalks with bright orange flowers.
I can't find much about this plant. I think it comes from a family of plants that are all poisonous. I'm debating if this is going to work in my home where I have toddlers who might nibble.
While I decide can anyone shed some light on how to care for this pretty plant?
If it is poisonous is it even safe to have in a home. I mean, safe for the air, etc?
I really wanted a pretty flowering plant. Maybe you have a better suggestion that's not toxic?
If all parts of