It's Marlene's Fault

tinfoilhatSeptember 4, 2012

I've been gone a few weeks looking for some cooler high country, foot peg dragging curves, and tall trees. While I was gone Marlene posted that big dragonfly which really raised the bar for welded critters. I guess my poor little guys were so intimidated that they slunk off to a different cyberspace dimension.

My Photobucket account has disappeared and all my posts on this site now show blank little grey boxes where the critters were.

I contacted Photobucket and they responded but I'm not holding out much hope that things will return to the way they were here.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nonacook(8bFL)

I am soooo sorry to hear that!
Hope they can do something about it.

I can sympathize, because Cox deleted my website--
However they did give me a warning so I could print
out the pages.....

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 12:05AM
nonacook(8bFL)

I am soooo sorry to hear that!
Hope they can do something about it.

I can sympathize, because Cox deleted my website--
However they did give me a warning so I could print
out the pages.....

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 12:06AM
sunnyca_gw

I did get notice couple of days ago that Photobucket was "new & improving" it(hate that, then I have to learn how all over ) guess I should check & see if I still have an account but not much in it. Sorry all your critters scurried away, you will have to make some more, lots more!!! Jan

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 12:50AM
nonacook(8bFL)

Sorry about the double message--
don't know how that happened!!!!

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 9:44AM
Marlene Kindred

OOOoohhhh! I am SO sorry to hear about your photobucket account....guess I need to see if mine survived! Now, come on Tinfoil....you know your critters were just dancing a happy dance and daring you to get those creative juices flowing.....can't wait to see your next creation! DH always looks forward to what you've been up to....we figured you had abandoned us for the high country. Hope you found that cooler weather....there sure hasn't been any in Virginia...in fact it's been like a steam bath here for weeks. Glad you're back...hope you find your photos!

Bookmark   September 6, 2012 at 1:25PM
tinfoilhat

Good news: My Photobucket account is back and all my dead little gray boxes have pictures in them again.
Bad news: All my picture titles and descriptions in my account are gone. The stats, followers, community, etc. are gone also.
I guess I should count my blessings and be happy I haven't left a bunch of dead links all over the forum and internet.

Bookmark   September 8, 2012 at 2:15AM
Marlene Kindred

Yay! At least we have pictures...hopefully, the rest will magically reappear as well. Does Photobucket have a "help or contact" section? Maybe they can go into your account and fix the issue. Hope so!

Bookmark   September 8, 2012 at 8:29PM
More Discussions
Dehydrator trays
Does anyone have ideas for recycling food dehydrator...
hokypuk
Satellite dish
My first attempt at painting a discarded dish that...
oldcrafty
Looking for fellow aussies - I've got glass to get rid of!
Hi Folk I started on the exciting journey of glass...
aussie_mum
glass insulators
WWYD? A friend gave me close to 100 glass telephone...
chickiebabeblue
Hanging Garden Globes
Here's one of my favorite garden junk projects ever:...
janetgia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™