Am I too paranoid?

concretenprimroses(4B NH)November 13, 2012

I've started drawing some artwork for paper matryoshka doll stacking cone-shaped ornaments for a Christmas show. My thought is to sell them inexpensively as a coloring kit. I would like to not only to make copying difficult (so people won't just run off copies rather than pay me), but to allow someone to make their own artwork on the dresses if they want to,for example,while what I draw would be light enough to be a guide or suggestion.

I'm thinking tan paper with yellow or pink ink, maybe pale blue. Any suggestions? I'll definitel run a test sheet and try copying it. Should I not be so paranoid? I've heard stories of people selling other people's designs quite often.

Kathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Marlene Kindred

Hmmmm, I've never actually seen anything like that, so I'm not really sure what you are talking about, but I would think that if you wanted to be extra careful, you could use the pink ink to make it more difficult to copy. I would think that yellow ink would be too hard for the person trying to color it to see...or at least it would be for my 50 something eyes.

Bookmark   November 14, 2012 at 6:06PM
More Discussions
Good garden markers needed soon
Does anyone know where I can get good garden markers?...
Corkelcol
Yet another plate flower backing
I've thought about this for a long time, but I've never...
concretenprimroses
Acrylic vs. outdoor acrylic
Evening all, I am the school gardening mom for my son's...
uptomyeyeballs
bowling ball revisited
Just finished a couple of bowling balls for the garden;...
indigosunshine
Flower Bed Bed Ideas
I was given two white plastic fence panels (similar...
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
Sponsored Products
Walker Sectional - Key Largo Graphite Brown
Joybird Furniture
Baltic Propane Fire Column
Grandin Road
New Art Design Heriz Rug Hand Knotted Wool 3'x10' Serapi Oriental Area Rug H5171
BH Sun Inc
Prepac SOHO White Floating Desk
Overstock.com
'I've Bean Missing You' Print
$9.99 | zulily
Fire Magic 43820-SL Dual Drawer - 20 x 14 - Left Hinge - 43820-SL
$582.25 | Hayneedle
Renate Desk
Overstock.com
Crosby Bordeaux Thermal Insulated 160-by-84 inch Double Width Tab Top Foamback C
$123.95 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™