I've linked to this forum on my company blog

stewartsjonJuly 25, 2012

Having just joined and found this place very learned, I have posted a permanent link to this forum on my blog, which forms parft of my employer's wesbite.

We are an interior landscaping company in Southern England, and one of my odder official duties is updating the website & blogging to keep it on Google's radar.

Here's the blog:

http://stewartsofficeplants.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
stewartsjon

Just an additional comment - if I have transgressed some forum rule by posting a link like this, mods: please delete. No wish to offend, having only recently joined.

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 3:59AM
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL(8B AL)

your link.

I think it's fine to honestly explain a link and invite people to visit. It's those who pretend to answer a question and include their link (as if it has useful info pertinent to the question but doesn't) that are offensive.

I got to something that said, "Enjoy the hot weather while it lasts" and had to leave before, well, I can't say that here, but good luck!

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 9:42AM
stewartsjon

Yeah - our weather is a bit untypical right now for the UK, my office is 32 deg C at the mo! You'll see it'll start raining before the Olympics get going, mark my words!

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 11:23AM
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL(8B AL)

That's 89 F, 1 more degree and you can start sweating (insert evil laugh sound effect.) Wish it would cool off to such a lovely temp here... besides between midnight and 8 AM!

I can't wait to watch the Olympics. More into the winter sports, but some of the summer stuff is cool too. Are you close to the action?

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 12:51PM
stewartsjon

I live fairly near the sailing venue - Weymouth & Portland - and work is almost on top of the London to Weymouth road so next couple of weeks are going to be a traffic nightmare.

Typical Brit, always moaning, I know...

Bookmark   July 27, 2012 at 6:17AM
More Discussions
Pachira browning
Hi, all! My Pachira needs help. The trunk is not soft...
deborahsab
Who am I?
I was at WM and this fellow was on clearance and jumped...
savannaicus
Can anyone ID this tree?
It's about 8' tall, a normal 'tree shape'. We got it...
laura242424
Spider plant looking pale
I have a spider that plant that has started to look...
ptsourkas
Satus Update!
It was 52 degrees yesterday, and in my yard I found...
Rhamel(teengardener1888)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™