Getting a HEAD in the garden

goldenpond((Vero.Beach FL 9b))January 16, 2011

Thought some of you could use some Florida garden whimsy

on a winter day !

Tanya

Here is a link that might be useful: Blondeponders Backyard Blog

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marylee_2010

Wish I was in Florida right now. Tired of cold and snow. Besides, my son lives in St. Pete. - Marylee

Bookmark   January 16, 2011 at 6:23PM
jeannespines

"Heads up!" I think you need to make a stepping stone with pennies ... with "heads up!" What fun travelling thru your gardens, goldenpond! And what "finds" & saves! Interesting what one person can do with another's not-liking-it-so-much stuff! FUN! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   January 16, 2011 at 10:54PM
sunnyca_gw

Well I like that little "garden whimsy" in the 2 toned blue outfit!! She is a living doll!! So sweet & curious! Those heads are different, never have seen anything like them. Might try getting them all together & take pic & get closeup of the mark or where it is signed & put it on the Antiques & Collectibles forum. Someone there might know!
Tell them what you know about them & how long you have had them. Enjoyed reading about your pond adventures. My back neighbor thinks it's OK to put 2 metal things over my fence & hang his ladder on them. I told him it's OK but can't lean anything against wall or dig out behind it as he is lower than I am & will compromise the wall. Think it will be beautiful once the ponds are finished. You already have another lovely 1 don't you? Is that fence your neighbor's & then the drainage ditch, that needs to be reported & neighbor forced to restore it before it floods rest of you out!! He is seriously breaking the law, hope you have pics of what he has been doing. Jan

Bookmark   January 16, 2011 at 11:27PM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

I love all the faces. Really adds some mystery!
Kathy

Bookmark   January 21, 2011 at 4:17PM
More Discussions
New here...sorta
Hey y'all! I was here ages ago. Well, mostly on the...
valkyrja01
Using paint samples outside ?
Hi all ! I was wondering if anyone knows if we can...
Lilyfinch z7 mid tn
glass insulators
WWYD? A friend gave me close to 100 glass telephone...
chickiebabeblue
Meep Meep
It's been blistering hot here. The pictures posted...
tinfoilhat
Christmas Bottle Tree
I finally got around to making a Christmas bottle tree...
lindasewandsew
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™