My Other Iron Finds

kirkus(5a)February 21, 2011

Hi everyone! I posted my iron moose on another post and mentioned I had purchased other iron finds at our favorite, country, thrift shop. You know you're a regular customer when they call you by your first name when you enter the store! LOL!

Here are my rustic finds! I love the bear door knocker and the bear claw door knocker! Of course, I also love the bear hooks!!! I can never have too many bears! :o) I thought I would hang the squirrel hanger on my squirrel feeder post! Haven't decided where to hang the moose yet. Love iron! Had to share my other iron finds. :o) They're all super heavy. Bear Hugs! Kirk

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tehuti

Nice

Bookmark   February 21, 2011 at 2:25AM
marylee_2010

Kirk - Those are awesome. It is good that they know you at the thrift store. Shopping is more enjoyable when you know the people. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

Bookmark   February 21, 2011 at 8:50AM
sunnyca_gw

I like them all but the best is the bear with the 4 hooks! Great inside to hang up your coats or hats. But I'll bet you will have great ideas for all of these great buys. You really got lucky on this 1. No wonder you are so creative all of a sudden, or is it just sick of snow, hope you aren't getting hit with more but weather this morning looks like you might be. Stay warm! Jan

Bookmark   February 21, 2011 at 9:44AM
jeannespines

Hey, it's nice being a regular customer & finding great stuff like this! Wow...you did get some goodies! Those door knockers are the best! I am just seeing "old barn wood" ideas here! LOL! TFS, kirk! Jeanne s.

Bookmark   February 21, 2011 at 1:08PM
Marlene Kindred

Let's see...I may have to rethink my luggage for my trip out to visit....I'm not sure just how much cast iron stuff the airline will let me check....hmmmmm.

Great finds...you are a lucky one! I'm so envious of your wonderful TS!

Bookmark   February 21, 2011 at 2:49PM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

those are great, have fun with them
Kathy

Bookmark   February 23, 2011 at 7:41AM
luna_llena_feliz

Wonderful stuff! You have the best thrift stores. I think I'll hop a plane with Marlene and come visit. ;^)

Bookmark   February 24, 2011 at 12:10AM
desertrat(Z8 California)

Love them all Kirk but my fav is the bear paw grizzly door knocker! Looks a lot like the bear on the California flag. You snagged dome cool finds. Thanks for sharing!
Love, Jules

Bookmark   February 24, 2011 at 12:51AM
smickerdoodle

I love all those bears! The moose and squirrel are great too but I have always been drawn more to bears so I like those best.

Bookmark   February 26, 2011 at 11:57AM
More Discussions
Recycling old purses in the garden!
I would have never thought of this myself! I sure wish...
ravencajun Zone 8b TX
Changing landscape
We moved in 15 years ago. In the process of cutting...
arcy_gw
Did this work?
This is our wedding car from "78. It was used...
nancyjane_gardener
A Birdhouse Trellis
Here is a birdhouse trellis I made this summer from...
kirkus
Changing Landscape part TWO
The time has come. A new idea is a must come spring....
arcy_gw
Sponsored Products
Outdoor Lighting. 4 Light 19.00 in. Outdoor Aged Copper Clear Glass Wall Mount L
Home Depot
Fronds Spruce 8' x 10' 3 Piece Rug Set
Home Depot
Madeli Alassio 18" Bathroom Vanity - Ash Grey
Modern Bathroom
Outdoor Lighting. 3 Light 16.00 in. Hanging Outdoor Mystic Black Clear Glass Lig
Home Depot
Illumine Lamps 33.5 in. Gold Table Lamp CLI-LS491354
Home Depot
Floor Lamps: Cathrine 1 Light 54 in. Satin Chrome Floor Lamp CLI-DN14238151
Home Depot
Area Rug: Sarah Pale Blue 4' x 6'
Home Depot
Outdoor Lighting. 3 Light 16.00 in. Outdoor Antique Brass Clear Glass Wall Mount
Home Depot
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™