Flower trellis and new mushroom

Calamity_J(z7bc)February 14, 2011

Been sick(off work) the last few days, and there has been sunshine, making me wanna play!!! Trellis: Some of my free lumber, leftover white lattice(bought 3 sheets for $5/each), window($1), florecent box($1), another part of the project finished, will add it to the "bigger pic", then the mushroom: Found the topper beside a ts(free/discarded)styrofoam scrounged/free, wiremesh free/discarded.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

Trellis came out so nice on both sides, You will have to use it as "room divider" in garden with just low plants climbing on the bottom part so you can enjoy the top part! Mushroom looks like it will be a nice shape, I take it you already used some of that wire mesh in it for strength. Jan

Bookmark   February 14, 2011 at 8:02PM
luna_llena_feliz

Pretty trellises. What did you use for the flowers? My monitor shows everything has some shade of yellow. Did you stain the trellises? Because if you did, they look great. Love the mushroom too. Great finds too!

Bookmark   February 14, 2011 at 11:28PM
Calamity_J(z7bc)

This is how the florecent-ness looked this morning...pic doesn't do justice how funky it looks!!!

Bookmark   February 25, 2011 at 11:50AM
jeannespines

That looks really good, calamity! What happened to God? (other side?) Definitely brightens up the snow ... but it will really look cool when your vines or whatever you grow up that trellis gets to going & those flower beds in front are a bloomin'! What a view! Love it! TFS! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   February 25, 2011 at 2:24PM
nmgirl(8 S.NM)

"What happened to God? (other side?)"-Made me laugh!

Calamity-very cool, great job!

Bookmark   February 25, 2011 at 6:01PM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

Wonderful! And awesome mushroomcap. You have quite a bit of snow! We are getting another foot right now.
Kathy

Bookmark   February 25, 2011 at 6:50PM
Calamity_J(z7bc)

GOD is on the other side, And you have to look up to see HIM, when you are down in the back 40!!! This whole trellis/arbor extravaganza is still a work in progress....

Bookmark   February 25, 2011 at 8:47PM
luna_llena_feliz

It looks even better on your trellis/arbor! I forgot to mention that I liked that sexy fairy in the pics from your work area. She is lovely too!

Bookmark   February 26, 2011 at 2:42AM
More Discussions
My Summer Project - Potting Shed Makeover
We had a cute little shed used for storage of our mower,...
luvs2click
Anybody on here from say 10 years ago?
looking for someone because I lost touch with them...
gardnpondr
glass insulators
WWYD? A friend gave me close to 100 glass telephone...
chickiebabeblue
Hi all
I couldn't edit the subject...sorry ... I was thinking...
msjay2u
Good garden markers needed soon
Does anyone know where I can get good garden markers?...
Corkelcol
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™