When is it official...

ymaddox(ky 6)August 25, 2012

that your a flower addict. I actually went throughout the house counting my flowers...i counted 74 and I have not even starting bringing flowers in for the winter. Haha bet my husband gets tired of this and gets my greenhouse built, although he loves flowers too, so we will see.

Here is a few of mine:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
scsva(7/VA)

My name is Susan and I am a plant addict. :-)
I guess it could be worse but this sure is an expensive habit especially when you're addicted to hoyas.

I have many more plants to bring in then what I took out in April. My son-in-law is supposed to make a sunroom for me out of a storage room in my house so hopefully I will not have to move out of my house to make room for plants,.

Susan

Bookmark   August 26, 2012 at 10:55AM
plantmasterm(z7)

welcome to this wonderful addiction..I too am addicted to plants, I'd rather buy a plant instead of anything else..ppl that have a problem with it I just say "its my thing, get over it"..you will find so much knowledge on this site, I myself don't know alot of the proper names of plants but that doesn't make me love them any less, you will also encounter many different personalities here as well so you might want to grow a thick skin..enjoy the experience..Im Marion

Bookmark   August 26, 2012 at 11:54AM
Tiffany, purpleinopp GardenWeb, Z8b Opp, AL

Your pic.

If you have to finagle to find a way to have a place for them for the winter, it's official!

Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 11:04AM
More Discussions
Unknown house plant
I bought this Exotic Angel plant at Home Depot and...
bouldergrower
"Heirloom" geraniums, coleus, impatiens etc.
perhaps this isn't exactly a houseplant question......
grimesel1993
Aglaonema - help
I bought this red aglaonema couple of months back....
bluehaven_gweb
Schefflera and corn plant sharing a pot?
Anyone tried planting schefflera and Dracaena Fragrans...
Peter
help me identify this plant
It's indoor, never flowers, has kind of waxy, viney...
princessasamuela
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™