Tried my hand at re-potting a very sad Peace Lily
At least I'm pretty sure it's a peace lily.
It looked like the roots had broken through the plastic pot at one point and somebody just slipped the plastic into a bigger terracotta pot. In the first picture you can really see how the roots were so wrapped up in themselves in that soil It was all noodley little dead roots everywhere when I started pulling things apart. Each leaf um...crown had about 1 or 2 healthy roots on them.
I wish I would have taken some photos as I was pulling things apart.
These are the little pieces I took for myself.
(this is an office plant) I took the saddest stubs hoping that I could revive them, because well, that's exciting! If I can' make these little nubs of sadness into blooming beautiful peace lilies why, I'll just tip over with happiness.
Here's the finished product of the big one.