Finally some pics - spider plant and epipremnum
Here's one of my spider plants.
I bought the original plant last winter. It had three plantlets. The stalk with plantlets was damaged on the way home, so I tried planting them even though they were on the small side. One didn't make it, but the other two did. I up-potted it at the time, and it hasn't put out any more babies. I moved in July, and then last month I finally got around to doing a real re-potting. I hacked apart the original plant into the four separate shoots, which meant removing a lot of roots. This is one of the four I split it into, photographed yesterday. The leaves hanging down took a beating during moving and re-potting and recovery, and the newer growth is standing up.
I think the difference is mostly the new growth since the move, rather than since re-potting. I didn't re-pot the two plantlets, but they also have a contrast between upright newer growth and slightly-droopy older leaves.