Spring Garden Pics

Calamity_J(z7bc)April 10, 2011

Everybody posting pics of recycled items they are planting in has inspired me, I have a wood planter, teapot,cup/saucer, and a new humming bird feeder station(with bling to attract them!lol!) Compost stand made out of a free small pallet and free wood from last year, gearing up for the Gnome Garden...etc

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden 2011

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

Well, thank you for that TREAT, calamity! Everything is looking BEAUTIFUL & ready to grow!

Love everything that you mosaic...that adds so much color ...besides the plants you choose to put in them! And your fairy lady is gorgeous....I'm still looking for that style...no luck yet...I want to do her with shells/such for pool garden!

Wow, in your GOG trellis (both sides) gardens...THAT is going to be something with ALL that you planted...should be glorious all yr round!!! Please share more pics as summer progresses! Great plant choices!

Your 3 piggies is an original (for me, anyway)! Love terra cotte! Love how you displayed them! Wood block pansy hanger is another fav ...I have one, too...& they last outside FOREVER!

Birdbaths/Beds are great...such originality in mosaicing!...you definitely put such a good spin on everything to make it your own! Thanks for the tour...I enjoyed! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 5:08PM
chickiebabeblue

Jane,
Your work always inspires me. Your garden faerey is awsome. I started bringing my blue bottles out for my bottle trees today. Will work on my shade and blue bottle garden tomorrow.
Jeanne

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 5:11PM
Calamity_J(z7bc)

I went to my 1st yard sale yesterday, and scored about a dozen free barrel hoops!!!! More spheres coming!!!! Can't see it too well, but it is a sphere on top of my bottle tree(yellow clematis growing up this!)

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 6:31PM
rock_oak_deer(8b TX)

Love everything, so beautiful and creative. Free barrel hoops, woohoo that's a good find! Great bottle tree topper

Thanks for showing your very inspiring album and what you've been up to.

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 7:27PM
nonacook(8bFL)

Barrel hoops are the BEST!
I took mine apart last year to re-paint it,
got side tracked--Now WHERE did I put those
nuts and eye-bolts??? May have to buy new
ones-LOL

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 8:54PM
luna_llena_feliz

Wonderful stuff! I love your mosaic work. It is always inspiring. I love that terracotta piggy and little piggies too! TFS your fantastic yard and creations.

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 11:39PM
gardencraze(9b Groveland FL.)

Calamity, what wonderful work you do... and I love your Garden can't wait to see more in bloom.
Thanx for sharing
Hugs, Carmen

Bookmark   April 11, 2011 at 9:16AM
quidam2

I have always loved your creativity and skill. It makes me want to learn to mosaic!! I really enjoyed the creative planter ideas. TFS!!

TTFN---Sheri

Bookmark   April 12, 2011 at 12:38PM
More Discussions
Satellite dish
My first attempt at painting a discarded dish that...
oldcrafty
A Birdhouse Trellis
Here is a birdhouse trellis I made this summer from...
kirkus
Anybody on here from say 10 years ago?
looking for someone because I lost touch with them...
gardnpondr
Using paint samples outside ?
Hi all ! I was wondering if anyone knows if we can...
Lilyfinch z7 mid tn
Dehydrator trays
Does anyone have ideas for recycling food dehydrator...
hokypuk
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™