Tipsy

shysue(TN)April 4, 2011

Hi everyone,

I have been checking all the new posts and love all the activity going on. I haven't had anything new to show lately, but am enjoying what others have made. I did get a tipsy pot made last fall and the Plentifall trailing pansies are starting to look pretty in it. I know a lot of junkers have used the water drop faucet and I used one in my pot. My DH is working on making a potting bench for me and I hope to post some pictures of that pretty soon.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kirkus(5a)

BEAUTIFUL!!!! INSPIRING!!!! Love the faucet with the tipsy pots! I've missed you on the forum! You have done some incredible creations. :o) Good to hear from you. Bear Hugs! Kirk

Bookmark   April 4, 2011 at 5:18PM
jeannespines

Yes, good to see you posting & commenting again! It's Spring & we're all getting geared up for new projects, right? Love seeing your beautiful trailing pansies in your tipsy pots...they are looking wonderful! I like that you added a faucet & pretty droplet! It's cold here today...mid 40's but yesterday I saw a pansy blooming at the end of the cement patio...yay! TFS, shysue. Jeanne S.

Bookmark   April 4, 2011 at 5:55PM
quidam2

I'm loving the whole look! Beautiful! It is so nice to see what others have done. Thanks!

Bookmark   April 4, 2011 at 6:44PM
Marlene Kindred

LOVELY! The pansies look great in the pots and I love the addition of the "faux" faucet!

Bookmark   April 4, 2011 at 7:07PM
luna_llena_feliz

What a great way to kill 2 tasks with one stone! I love the idea of using the pipe and faucet to hold up the tipsy pots. Your crystal is a beauty too. I might have to steal your idea. I wanted to make some tipsy pots and the pipe/faucet thing so maybe I should do both at the same time! Love your pansies too. I can't wait to see green leaves and flowers around here. This past weekend, all we had was rain and hail. Bleh!

Bookmark   April 4, 2011 at 11:17PM
sunnyca_gw

It looks wonderful, such a pretty prism for the water droplet! I don't think we have trailing pansies around here, I've never seen them. They sure look full & healthy & work so well with your tipsy pots!. Luna I heard from GF that there was some baseball sized hail in Wis. yesterday! Wow! That is big & dangerous! Jan

Bookmark   April 4, 2011 at 11:43PM
granny2anb

That's beautiful. I love the trailing pansies. I'm going to look for them in the nursery if the weather ever warms up.

Bookmark   April 5, 2011 at 3:44PM
excessfroufrou(7)

The pansies are picture perfect in your fantastic tipsy. Y'all did a great job.
Frou

Bookmark   April 5, 2011 at 8:30PM
nonacook(8bFL)

Welcome back! I have missed you, too...
Your pansies are beautiful, and I see all sorts of
other projects in your photo.

Bookmark   April 6, 2011 at 9:46AM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

Lovely tipsy pots.
Kathy

Bookmark   April 9, 2011 at 8:53PM
toomuchglass(5)

How do you keep so much dirt in them ? Once mine were tipped --- most of the dirt fell out . I'm baffled !

Bookmark   April 9, 2011 at 11:04PM
Calamity_J(z7bc)

Gorgeous!!!

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 4:57PM
maggie4737

I've never seen those pansies before. They sure are beautiful!

Bookmark   April 11, 2011 at 8:02AM
sorie6(6b ok.)

OHH the pansy's look sooo pretty in your tipsy pot.I never thought of putting pansys in the tipsy pot. They would probably do good here in Colo.
I have some of those tear drop crystals. Now to find a faucet. WE're going to some estate sales this weekend maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks for the great idea. You're an inspiration!!

Bookmark   April 13, 2011 at 5:33PM
lilycrazy(Zone 5- Iowa)

LOVE the water drop !!! I havent seen that before. Im going to tuck a couple tipsies in my veggie gardens- thinking they will look nice with some thyme and oregano spilling out

Bookmark   May 7, 2011 at 10:38PM
More Discussions
A Birdhouse Trellis
Here is a birdhouse trellis I made this summer from...
kirkus
msn garden junk-sad
As some of you know, MSN is closing! I am sorry to...
nonacook
Hanging Garden Globes
Here's one of my favorite garden junk projects ever:...
janetgia
Looking for fellow aussies - I've got glass to get rid of!
Hi Folk I started on the exciting journey of glass...
aussie_mum
Re purposing A Window
Hi, I just got all new windows for my house, and don't...
gabby811 6 NJ
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™