Some recent repots
After having been out of the loop for a couple of years, thanks to losing most of my succulents when my greenhouse disappeared, making me lose all interest, I got the bug again, and did some emergency repotting!
This is my Chamaedorea metallica, grown from a seed sent to me from australia. Its the last of 9 seeds I got to germinate. I had 3 seedlings, this one is the only one left.
This is a Trichodiaema, I forget the species as I lost the label ages ago. Its an unusual succulent related to Mesembryanthemums and Lithops. It also has a swollen caudex and looks like an old tree. So I put it in a small bonsai pot.
This is some kind of Haworthia, a monstrose form I think. It stays very compact and I found a piece of peanut cactus that its sharin the pot with.
This is a Gasteria called Little Warty, with lots of pups!
Finally a Pelargonium that I hybridised myself. Its actually a cutting from the parent plant that died.
I forget what the parents were, it was such a while ago and a lots gone on since, but I cll it Katie after my daughter.