Greenbo, railing planter for apartments

DanWalterOctober 20, 2013

This is genius! I saw it and fell in love immediately. It looks fantastic and also do the job :) I really recommend on it. Hope you will like it! I bought it from eBay here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREENBO-Designed-Railing-Deck-Planter-Smart-Flower-Box-Original-Best-Price-/231068917315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0amp;hash=item35ccc7de43

It is a very good company! Hope I helped.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
birdsnblooms

Is your post an ad? Ads are not permitted.

Toni

Bookmark   October 20, 2013 at 12:11PM
DanWalter

No, I have just bought 4 planters and I'm really glad I did. It is a new company so I want to push them.. I did some reaserch before I bought the product and it is made in Israel so I searched it on ebay.

Bookmark   October 20, 2013 at 1:49PM
birdsnblooms

I apologize if your post wasn't an ad.

Since you're a new member, signed up on GW this month, most assume your thread is an ad.

I looked at the product on Ebay.
Do you not think it expensive? 30.00 fora pot and 20.00 for shipping??

Also, to use indoors, would one not need a railing to hold the pot? I don't understand. Toni

Bookmark   October 20, 2013 at 1:56PM
DanWalter

I bought four so it cost me 40 dollars each. You right it is not cheap, but it is a great sulotion for apartments houses like mine.
I put them in the balkony of my apartment, so yes you need a railing to hold the pot. The idea of this product that it is good looking, not taking a lot of place and the plant can grow on the railing so you can see it from inside the house and from outside. Hope you understood me.
I will look on the GW, thanks!

Bookmark   October 20, 2013 at 5:15PM
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

I've seen these for years.....it's not a new concept. In my lowly opinion, they're kind of odd looking. There are lots of options if you look up 'railing planters' or 'bridge planters'. Use Amazon Prime and avoid shipping costs.

Yes, Toni, they have to be hung over a horizontal railing.

Bookmark   October 20, 2013 at 5:29PM
brodyjames_gw

$55 bucks for something I can find at Target, Walmart, Kmart, any big box store OR nursery at a quarter of the price and 3x the size? I'll pass.

Bookmark   October 20, 2013 at 8:46PM
DanWalter

I bought four so it cost me 40 dollars each. You right it is not cheap, but it is a great sulotion for apartments houses like mine.
I put them in the balkony of my apartment, so yes you need a railing to hold the pot. The idea of this product that it is good looking, not taking a lot of place and the plant can grow on the railing so you can see it from inside the house and from outside. Hope you understood me.
I will look on the GW, thanks!

Bookmark   October 21, 2013 at 1:02AM
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

Yes, Dan...I truly appreciate that you like your new purchase. I'm sure that you will enjoy the planters for years to come.

We are simply saying that there are lots of other railing planter options on the market.....at lower prices and no shipping costs.

We'd love to see pictures of your new plantings! You may inspire others.

Bookmark   October 21, 2013 at 7:57AM
More Discussions
mini indoor palm tree dilemma help please!
Hey guys, I have a mini palm tree in my bedroom. It...
queenofhearts3
P. erubescens: smaller and ever smaller
Hello, all. I posted this in the Aroid Forum but the...
fakechuchi
Hawaiian Schefflera - 'Haircut' & Propagate
In this Forum, where I have been for only 1 week, I...
bobv2
Advice for my almost dead aglaonema
Please help me nurse this plant back. It was given...
Kelby Miller
What is this?
Noticed today that my 'perfect' Spider plant of the...
MrBlubs
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™