Bed frame project
I picked up these bed frames at an estate sale quite a while back. I didn't know what I'd do with them but they were to good of a deal to pass up. I finally decided I'd use them as plant props/holder-uppers. I painted them light yellow 'cuz they were a shade of yellow originally and I had a little yellow paint leftover from another project. I put the huge bolt in the leg for more stability and I didn't want to bury the wood. I also took 4 tuna cans, punched a big hole the bottom and ran the bolt through it so the base of the wooden frame is actually resting on the upside down tuna can. The plants behind the frames are a drought tolerant Solidago (goldenrod). They're taller than the frames now, I think they like the little bit of shade the frames provide.