My latest GW Hauls

dollydee(7-MS)June 9, 2010

Found some good junk the last couple of trips. I forgot to take pics of my YS finds this past Saturday, few good ones there too :)

Here is a link that might be useful: GardenJunk

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luna_llena_feliz

Yowza, you did good! It looks like a lot of plate flowers are in your future and I love those teapots! Make sure you post the "after" pictures of what you do with all those treasures!

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 1:28AM
dollydee(7-MS)

I will...I'm trying to decide what I want to do with the teapots. They are small and the tops are so pretty, I don't know about doing a totem. I thought about making individual garden stakes out of them.

Even the little pink flower one is a teapot, it's too cute! Most of them were between 59 and 99 cents! The teapot birdhouse was $2, I found it right as I was about to leave and made one more pass, they had just put it out. I went to a different GW and their prices were a lot better!!!

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 6:45AM
Marlene Kindred

Wow Dollydee...you hit the jackpot! Love all of your glassware and teapots, etc. And your house is beautiful too...hope you don't mind me sneaking a peek! Can't wait to see your creations....I like the idea of individual garden stakes!

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 11:42AM
sprout_wi(z4 WI)

Dollydee- you scored some beautiful teapots!! I wish the GW in our town was that affordable. Great deals!! If you were making totems with them, the teapot tops would make great centers for the dish flowers. Please post photos of the finished product.
-Sprout

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 3:06PM
mmebrady

I put drainage holes in mine, and plant them with herbs in my herb garden -- herbal teapots. Mine aren't nearly as cute though! Winter project...painting & mosaicking teapots!

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 8:09PM
dollydee(7-MS)

Marlene, no I don't mind you sneaking a peek...LOL I do need to update those pixs though :)

Sprout, thanks for the tip on the teapot tops :) I'll remember that when I do make teapot totems.

I've got too many irons in the fire right now! I want to play with all my new junk, but I'm trying to finish my first shutter birdhouse and I've got to stop everything long enough sit down and plan my only granddaughter's 2nd birthday cake for the 19th, so I can get the fondant made in advance as it's easier to work with after it sits for a couple of days.

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 11:29PM
More Discussions
glass insulators
WWYD? A friend gave me close to 100 glass telephone...
chickiebabeblue
Satellite dish
My first attempt at painting a discarded dish that...
oldcrafty
Did this work?
This is our wedding car from "78. It was used...
nancyjane_gardener
Anybody on here from say 10 years ago?
looking for someone because I lost touch with them...
gardnpondr
My Summer Project - Potting Shed Makeover
We had a cute little shed used for storage of our mower,...
luvs2click
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™