More Junk

marquest(z5 PA)June 21, 2012

These are items that I will use for different projects or garden decor.

When I saw him I knew he had to be in my veggie garden.

This will go beside the pond. I like it but I would like to mosaic it but it is so cute as is. Oh the mind confusion. Should I or Shouldn't I? I have some beautiful sea blue tile that would make it sparkle but it looks so cute as is...

I brought one of those metal Gazebos and I am going to clean this up and hang it over the table in the gazebo.

I use styrofoam boxes that when I get deliveries to save the planet I glue stone on the outside of the boxes and make them into pretty planters. These are marble stone chess pieces I will use to decorate the outside of my styrofoam planters.

This I just brought because. I think he is so cute. I will just put him on the picnic table outside just to make me smile.

Okay that is all my junk and plans. What have everyone been up to these days?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Marlene Kindred

WOWZER! LOVE the light fixture...just beautiful! And the monk statue will look great in your veggie garden as well. You look like you had a very successful shopping day for sure! Thanks for sharing!

Right now we're having an awful heatwave, so I've been grounded inside for the past couple of days....at least my housecleaning is getting caught up!

Bookmark   June 21, 2012 at 6:00PM
marquest(z5 PA)

I know marlene we are having the same heatwave. That is why I went shopping. The house was clean and I could not just sit here and do nothing. lol

Bookmark   June 21, 2012 at 6:46PM
jeannespines

I love the statue for your veggie garden! Made me smile!
Looks like onyx chess pcs...that will be cool on a planter! I think you hit the jackpot on this GJ shopping trip! TFS! Jeanne S.
(show a pic of that hanging chandie when you're done, will ya!)

Bookmark   June 21, 2012 at 11:18PM
sunnyca_gw

I like that last little guy-wonder where he is headed?? And the light will look so cool in the Gazabo. The chess pieces will look great on your planters! Jan

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 1:44AM
laurastheme(8)

I love that light fixture!

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 12:46PM
More Discussions
Good garden markers needed soon
Does anyone know where I can get good garden markers?...
Corkelcol
Hanging Garden Globes
Here's one of my favorite garden junk projects ever:...
janetgia
Changing Landscape part TWO
The time has come. A new idea is a must come spring....
arcy_gw
Changing landscape
We moved in 15 years ago. In the process of cutting...
arcy_gw
New here...sorta
Hey y'all! I was here ages ago. Well, mostly on the...
valkyrja01
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™