Garden Junk in my Garden Shed Gardens

jeannespinesJune 19, 2012

Been working on garden shed gardens...got some more mulching done & am planting up a couple more galvanized tubs ....

Here's a view of the Tipsy Buckets (from back side) looking out to the Secret Garden in the pines:

Backside of Tipsy Buckets & gate by garden shed...things are growing!

Along this same side of garden shed...the ol' windmill:

Enamel pan planted w/herbs & another galvanized tub here...picket fence & barnwood birdhse planted to the post that DH & I made this Winter:

Here's that fence...a big Hosta & the old rusted out John Deere toy wagon:

Got that new (old) galvanized tub planted & it's lookin' good...plus the old wheel has Zinna's coming up...now if the bunnies will just not eat them for lunch!

And my Mother's Day gift of Million Bells is doing GREAT this yr! I put it in an old bird bath that I wasn't using anymore & I can turn & move the birdbath easily if need be...so far it's liking this spot of morning & mid-day sun, then shade...I think it's GORGEOUS! & looks so good with that blooming Hydrangea behind it!

Lots of garden junk on my fence, too...pulleys ... & a couple old wheels, old 'tines' for borders...I really like this garden! TFLookin'! Jeanne S. (& we're back to working on the shed itself...hope it's revamped by the end of summer!)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Marlene Kindred

Wow Jeanne...things ARE looking good in your "shed" garden! Your tipsy buckets look so good...I need to move mine, they are getting too much shade where they are. LOVE the windmill and the million bells is HUGE and GORGEOUS! So many cool accessories..the galvanized containers and the wheel with the zinnias in it are great. What is the tall plant growing right next to your shed...the one with big leaves and tall stalks? Looks really cool! TFS~

Bookmark   June 19, 2012 at 3:22PM
rafor

I'm so inspired to go work in my yard. Yeah, until I remember it's going to be in the high 90'sfor a few days!!! So it's not gonna happen in the next few days :(
Yours all looks so inviting!

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 6:21AM
nonacook(8bFL)

Wonderful, as always!

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 10:20AM
Calamity_J(z7bc)

Ahhh, Lovely! Love the picture format you use! It just makes it even dreamier!!!

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 10:36AM
laurastheme(8)

Absolutely gorgeous...all of it!!!

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 9:35PM
laurastheme(8)

I liked the soft frame photos, too. Will you share how you do it?

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 9:37PM
suebeee

Should be in a magazine!!!

Bookmark   June 28, 2012 at 8:21AM
diggery(z8)

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L! always is but you've outdone yerself this year, methinks. Now will you come help me with my Secret Garden?

blessings,
~digger

Bookmark   June 29, 2012 at 12:15PM
jeannespines

Thanks, GJers! Appreciate your comments! Still workin' on that old garden shed ...needs some re-vamping...lots of GJ sitting outside on the 'other side' of it! Hope to get it done before it snows! LOL! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   June 29, 2012 at 11:55PM
More Discussions
Flower Bed Bed Ideas
I was given two white plastic fence panels (similar...
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
Anybody on here from say 10 years ago?
looking for someone because I lost touch with them...
gardnpondr
Changing Landscape part TWO
The time has come. A new idea is a must come spring....
arcy_gw
My Summer Project - Potting Shed Makeover
We had a cute little shed used for storage of our mower,...
luvs2click
Looking for fellow aussies - I've got glass to get rid of!
Hi Folk I started on the exciting journey of glass...
aussie_mum
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™