eastern nc dilema
After this brutal winter I have some places in my lawn that needs repair. It's a tall fescue lawn in eastern NC. Slowly temps are creeping up, and I was planning to do the dreaded spring over seed today. The dilemma is it's possibly going to snow this Tues. (maybe) and temps will dip for three days with rain! Should I wait? It shouldn't germinate for 14 days or so. I am afraid if I wait to long it will get hot and the seedlings will have no chance at making it. Thanks!