Hi everyone!

gmadebJune 13, 2010

I have been lurking here for about 5 years and would like to say Thank You to all of the people on this forum for the great ideas and suggestions that I have read. I love all of the ideas and have "borrowed" many of them for my gardens. I feel like you are all my friends and hope you will feel the same about me. I will post pics when I figure it out.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luna_llena_feliz

Welcome out of lurkdom, gmadeb! I agree, this is a wonderful forum. I can't wait to see your creations and hope you are able to post pictures soon!

Bookmark   June 13, 2010 at 9:50PM
toomuchglass(5)

Welcome !! I'm glad you came out of "lurkdom" and joined in ! This forum is sooooooo inspiring - it has my head spinning alot of times :) The sharing and caring here is unreal - oh - well - of course you would know that (duh)
Pop in anytime with questions or comments - and we LOVE pictures !! Once you learn it - it's so easy ...

I hope you stay & play with us ! hehehe

Bookmark   June 13, 2010 at 9:51PM
gmadeb

Thanks for the welcome! I am having a problem with the picture upload--it is getting rejected for being larger than 61k--how can I fix this?

Bookmark   June 13, 2010 at 10:20PM
jeannespines

You need to join Photobucket or a free one of your choice...some use Webshots & I don't know the other ones...I have Photobucket. And then we can help you out...I'll ck FAQ above, too...don't know if it's there. But, WELCOME! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   June 13, 2010 at 11:23PM
jeannespines

Here's a link to a FAQ for Newbies...how to post pics...see if that helps any...but keep asking, if not! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Newbies....how to post

Bookmark   June 13, 2010 at 11:29PM
smickerdoodle

Welcome! We are always happy to see the lurkers come out of the woodwork and start posting. I hope you figure out how to post the pics soon. I also look forward to seeing your artwork.

Micki

Bookmark   June 13, 2010 at 11:38PM
nonacook(8bFL)

Glad you decided to post!
Welcome!!!!!

Bookmark   June 14, 2010 at 1:08AM
kirkus(5a)

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great, inspiring place to hang out...and the NICEST, encouraging people! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Bookmark   June 14, 2010 at 1:14AM
sunnyca_gw

Welcome to best GJers on the Net!! Always looking for ideas, new & old!! Jan

Bookmark   June 14, 2010 at 1:58AM
Marlene Kindred

Welcome to the junkyard gmadeb! So glad to have you join us...can't wait to see your "stuff". We love pictures, so we can ooh and ahh and borrow ideas!

Bookmark   June 14, 2010 at 12:43PM
doodys(9)

Hi.Welcome to this forum.I have seen some great ideas on here.We are always learning from each other.Some have come up with some amazing and beautiful 'junk creations'.No matter how much I see the same kind of ideas they all are different in some way.I'm always on here checking all the time and hope to see some of your pics.Happy Junking..:)

Bookmark   June 14, 2010 at 12:50PM
More Discussions
Glass Totems at Longwood Garden
I was amazed to see several glass totem bird baths...
frankielynnsie
Satellite dish
My first attempt at painting a discarded dish that...
oldcrafty
GJ Inspiration Albums on Photobucket
I've not been here in a long time, but thought I'd...
Purplemoon
Anybody on here from say 10 years ago?
looking for someone because I lost touch with them...
gardnpondr
Hanging Garden Globes
Here's one of my favorite garden junk projects ever:...
janetgia
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™