does this exist? Leaf mulch blower...

hairmetal4ever(Z7 MD)March 14, 2014

I know that there are several types of leaf mulchers out there - tractor attachment, push-mower type, and those that look like a big canister vac.

Do any of them have an accessory that can allow you to blow the mulched leaves back out to distribute as mulch?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dchall_san_antonio(8 San Antonio)

This is probably not what you're thinking but Black and Decker make a combination leaf blower and mulcher. I don't think it mulches very well, but the leaves I wanted to mulch are probably smaller than most people want to mulch.

    Bookmark   March 14, 2014 at 11:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PKponder TX(7b)

We have a Toro electric leaf vac/ blower that captures the mulched leaves in a big cloth bag. It actually chops the oak leaves better than the mower and we distribute the chopped leaves where we want to mulch. This isn't what you are describing. Maybe you are looking for a chipper attachment?

    Bookmark   March 15, 2014 at 11:23AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hairmetal4ever(Z7 MD)

I want to be able to "shoot" the leaves back out into a specific area. Kind of like some landscapers can "blow" mulch from their truck using a big attachment into planting beds rather than haul it in by truck or wheelbarrow.

    Bookmark   March 25, 2014 at 1:34PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Shady lawn in winter - what seed is best?
Hi, I have a small garden in London, England. Because...
Is this sod completely dead? Any hope?
Our beautiful sod went from looking like this, after...
Lawn drainage on the cheap?
My husband and I bought a house in November, and have...
New bermuda sod just installed
It is 30 degrees here and I was told to water every...
Problem with St. Augustine grass
Hi! I live in the north of Portugal (Hardiness Zone...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™