Oh, How I have missed you!!!

dollydee(7-MS)June 22, 2011

Hi all....I've missed you so much! We have pretty much gotten moved, been working on a new deck. Unfortunately, we are having issues getting our internet connected since we are in the country. Hubs is an online gamer, so satellite won't work for us. We are still going round and round with AT&T.

As I write to you, I am sitting in the ICU with my laptop. My best friend (48) of 25 years had a massive heart attack on Monday and she is still not alert, 2 days later. I'll be camped out here indefinately... Please add her to your prayer list!!

I hope everyone is having fun in their gardens and creating new junk from their finds, I miss you & hope to be back soon!

Love to all,

DollyDee

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Prestonsnana

You and your friend are in my prayers. I went through the same thing with my best friend since junior high school (and I'm 61 years old). It's very special to have such a long-term friend, so when they're not well, we need all the prayers we can get!

Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 12:33AM
sunnyca_gw

Glad to hear you got moved OK but guess some areas are slow at getting connected when it comes to Internet or even getting cable!! Sorry to hear about your friend,hope things improve soon. I've sat in ICU with my folks a number of times & it's hard. They can do a lot for people now so will pray for her & her medical team that they will be successful in her treatments. Glad you can come on & get a little relief from the stress. Hugs, Jan

Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 12:39AM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

So sorry to hear about your friend. Jan is right it is amazing what they can do now. I'm so glad you are able to be with her. I'm sure she knows you are there.
Best wishes and good luck in your new place.
Kathy

Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 9:32AM
jeannespines

Prayers coming your way, dollydee...I am glad the move is done & sounds like you are making progress. Good luck w/internet connections! Come back & show us some pics of your place/garden dreams! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 10:00AM
Marlene Kindred

Glad to hear from you Dolly! Will be keeping your friend and you in my prayers as well. Hope you get your internet issues sorted out soon too.

Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 10:06AM
luna_llena_feliz

We have missed you too, Dollydee! I will say prayers for you and your friend as well as her medical team. Like others have said, it is amazing what they can do now. Just her surviving the massive heart attack is a major accomplishment! Glad to hear you're moved and I look forward to seeing some of your new creations.

Bookmark   June 24, 2011 at 12:47AM
More Discussions
Flower Bed Bed Ideas
I was given two white plastic fence panels (similar...
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
Satellite dish
My first attempt at painting a discarded dish that...
oldcrafty
Good garden markers needed soon
Does anyone know where I can get good garden markers?...
Corkelcol
Need to repurpose a leaking birdbath
Yesterday was one of the nicest days in ages; I could...
patty2430
Recycling old purses in the garden!
I would have never thought of this myself! I sure wish...
ravencajun Zone 8b TX
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™