Order of Application... Many Problems in Oregon!
Hi... I moved into a house with a lawn that needs a lot of help. It needs to be dethatched, it has LOTS of moss, it has crabgrass, it has grubs eating the sod roots, has bare areas with no grass, and just needs to be overseeded in general. So here's what I was thinking... although I'm completely guessing.
1. Dethathch and rake up all the junk from winter
2. Mow the lawn
4. Spray moss out
5. Apply crabgrass control and grub control
6. Rake out the dead moss
7. Overseed and sprinkle soil on top to keep moist... and keep birds from eating seed
8. Apply lime and triple-16 fertilizer (at the same time)
9. Water throughout ths process.
Please... any feedback is appreciated. I just feel like there are so many proglems, and I don't know in what order to do everything.
Thanks so much,