A Facebook Page from one of our gang :o)

kirkus(5a)July 16, 2011

Just want to give a shout out to one of our gang, Tanya (aka Goldenpond on Garden Junk) who started a wonderful page on Facebook! The page is called Blondeponders Garden and Duck tales. It's about our feathered friends, gardening, ponds, wildlife, and incorporating treasures (like on Garden Junk) into gardens. :o) A GREAT PAGE!

So, if you are on Facebook, check out Tanya's (Goldenpond's) page. :o) If not, do a Gardenweb Garden Junk search of Goldenpond and see all of her wonderful posts and projects! Bragging about one of the gang! BEAR HUGS! Kirk

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jeannespines

She always has such wonderful ideas & I love her stories she's shared here on GJ about her animals! Thanks, Kirk! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   July 16, 2011 at 7:56PM
sunnyca_gw

Thanks, Sounds like fun! I remember her running around in storm filming & putting it on here & finally she had to quit as she was getting pounded, I was expecting things to start hitting her as it was coming down so hard! Loved her duck tales. Jan

Bookmark   July 17, 2011 at 12:13AM
chevy57red(3/4 MN)

I liked her page and will go back and check it out. Sounds like my daughters yard that we are staying in this summer, with all of the chickens and bunnies running around.

On facebook as: Sheila Hanzalik

Bookmark   July 17, 2011 at 7:30AM
More Discussions
Need to repurpose a leaking birdbath
Yesterday was one of the nicest days in ages; I could...
patty2430
Flower Bed Bed Ideas
I was given two white plastic fence panels (similar...
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
GJ Inspiration Albums on Photobucket
I've not been here in a long time, but thought I'd...
Purplemoon
Anybody on here from say 10 years ago?
looking for someone because I lost touch with them...
gardnpondr
A Birdhouse Trellis
Here is a birdhouse trellis I made this summer from...
kirkus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™