pink flamingo glass totem, plus

grandma_cindy(5)July 6, 2010

I couldnt resist sticking this lil guy inside - I LOVE flamingos! Guess this will be another one for me - shucks LOL Though I do wish I had set him on something to make him higher, so he would be above the curved neck of the phase. Ah, live & learn!

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/cbstollerrn/Glass%20Crafts/flamingototem.jpg

I also got completed this one, which I think would look great with some flowers and crystals, for a wedding centerpiece at the bride's table.

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/cbstollerrn/Glass%20Crafts/totem2-1.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what fun LOLOL

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grandma_cindy(5)

So, I know how to add a link so you can see my photobucket pics, but how do you attach the pic right into the body of your post?
I'll link the pics.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   July 6, 2010 at 2:27AM
grandma_cindy(5)

and the other totem

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   July 6, 2010 at 2:29AM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

That little flamingo if very cute!
It would be nice if he was a bit higher. I'm going to take apart my Fourth of July totem cuz I made it in the heat and set it in the hottest part of the garden and a piece or two slid. I'll let you know how it goes.
To post a pic within your message: When you hover over a pic in your album a box will appear under it with 4 codes. This is the same box that is on the left under the words "share this ...." when you have a pic selected (big).

You copy the html code which is the third down and paste it directly in your message. You can tell if it works when you preview the pic should be there.

Good luck,
Kathy

Bookmark   July 6, 2010 at 9:18AM
Marlene Kindred

Nice totems! They will look great in your garden!

Bookmark   July 6, 2010 at 9:57AM
luna_llena_feliz

I wish I could see the flamingo up close. He looks very cute! Great idea encasing him in the glass vase. The second totem kind of looks like a person with a cool hat. I bet they'll both sparkle in your garden!

Bookmark   July 6, 2010 at 9:36PM
grandma_cindy(5)

Let's see if I can do this. Hopefully there's a pic of 3 clay figurines I bought at a huge craft fair, including the mingo.

[IMG]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac293/cbstollerrn/Glass%20Crafts/clayfigurines.jpg[/IMG]

Bookmark   July 7, 2010 at 12:11AM
grandma_cindy(5)

try try again LOL

Bookmark   July 7, 2010 at 12:19AM
More Discussions
Changing landscape
We moved in 15 years ago. In the process of cutting...
arcy_gw
msn garden junk-sad
As some of you know, MSN is closing! I am sorry to...
nonacook
Working with crushed gemstones
Maybe this is a question to a wrong forum, but I see...
briergardener_gw
Hi all
I couldn't edit the subject...sorry ... I was thinking...
msjay2u
Using paint samples outside ?
Hi all ! I was wondering if anyone knows if we can...
Lilyfinch z7 mid tn
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™