Welcome!!!

nonacook(8bFL)July 1, 2010

There have been a bunch of new people posting lately, and if I have not welcomed you, I just wanted to say "We are glad you are with us and thanks for posting your projects"!!

By the way, on the conversations (go to top of this page--ON TOPIC DISSCUSSIONS (switch to conversations)) side right now you can see Marlenes caterpillars, Kirks cat, and Lindasewandsews visits to pottery plant and garden centers, and lots of other things. That side is for ALL those things that are NOT garden junk. You miss a lot sometimes if you don't go to both sides. Again, We are glad you joined us.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Purplemoon

Nona, thanks for such a good post for all our newer members. I know when I first joined GJ, I missed out on the Conversations for a long time. Just didn't see the link and no one mentioned it. Its great to go there and actually learn more about one another. Plus so much support and caring offered when needed, and many fun things discussed as well.

Its great so many new GJers have joined us. LOL, I've had trouble keeping up lately.

hugs, Karen

Bookmark   July 2, 2010 at 5:21AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nanagrandma(9 SouthWest, Calif)

Thanks Nona Ijust love my family here and visiting both sides gets me praying which is a really good thing. We lift each other up when needed so come on all Discuss and Converse!

Luvya All

Nanagrandma/Sylvia

Bookmark   July 2, 2010 at 5:51AM
More Discussions
Hi all
I couldn't edit the subject...sorry ... I was thinking...
msjay2u
Changing landscape
We moved in 15 years ago. In the process of cutting...
arcy_gw
A Birdhouse Trellis
Here is a birdhouse trellis I made this summer from...
kirkus
Hanging Garden Globes
Here's one of my favorite garden junk projects ever:...
janetgia
My Summer Project - Potting Shed Makeover
We had a cute little shed used for storage of our mower,...
luvs2click
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™