Spider Web Window
I posted this to the wrong side first, sometimes I think I am totally losing it. I've been working and working on this window. It was my first time to work with crash glass. It took a lot longer than I expected. I did my blue web design and then went back and filled in with the crash glass, using GEII to glue everything. I decided not to grout it because I think it looks more webby this way. I made the spiders out of glass beads. It has been raining here so I haven't put it in the yard yet. Forgive my photography, the only place I could get enough light was my dressing room and I wanted a pic in front of the mirror too.