Mowpart

BobbyranchJanuary 8, 2014

I ordered an operator controlled discharge chute assembly for my Scag Tiger Cat on December 16, 2013. The item was bought "On line" and was bought from Mowpart with my Visa Credit Card. After Mowpart ran my credit card on December 16, 2013 they sent me and email stating that they didn't have the part in stock after all (as stated in their order form) and they would have to order it from the OEM manufacturer. After numerous emails, back and forth, they finally sent me 3 of the 30 parts that were in the order which arrived by UPS on January 8, 2014. I immediately called them and emailed them that all the parts for the STC OCDC 61V assembly weren't in the package. They informed me that all the parts shown in their assembly weren't included in my order and that I had all the parts that I ordered. I feel that I've been the victim of a deceptive trade practice and am going to take the necessary steps to protect myself and my credit.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rustyk

I am sorry you had a negative experience. I am the owner of mowpart.com. Please give our customer service dept a call after 10 am tomorrow. I will make sure that we take care of you. We truly want you to be a satisfied customer.

Russell

Bookmark   January 8, 2014 at 6:50PM
bill_kapaun

What a coincidence!
Both posters just registered today????????

Bookmark   January 8, 2014 at 8:01PM
rustyk

I subscribe to a service from google that notifies me when specific terms are posted or displayed on the internet.(google alerts) It is amazing to me too. When someone posts "Mowpart" I am notified usually within 24 hours. This time I was notified with in an hour!

Here is a link that might be useful: google alerts

Bookmark   January 9, 2014 at 11:12AM
Bobbyranch

The owner of Mowpart has contacted me and made a satisfactory resolution to this matter, so, I am resending my opinion of Mowpart. Thank you for your assistance

Bookmark   January 10, 2014 at 9:33AM
More Discussions
snow throwing
older blower. 7hp, 24" width, 14" auger....
joe_mn
Champion Spark Plug lack of quality
Picked up a set of RJ12C's to have on hand when I do...
yt125
Came home with a new mower
After I threw in the towel on my LB 10323, I decided...
pacochu
Briggs and Stratton spark plug confusion
I've got a B & S opposed twin 422707 on a Craftsman...
yt125
John Deere L110
The mower has been sitting for 3 years, it ran when...
paddlingjohn
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™