Remember last year when I made these mushrooms stems? I used a couple of DS toy cheerleader megaphones in a bucket of sand with a 9 inch nail placed in the middle - into the sand and with the point sticking out the bottom.
Well I found the right mold for the caps finally. So I made some concrete (actually 60 lbs of quickrete mortar mix), and made two caps. Meanwhile I soaked the stems in water then after a few hours I stuck them into the partially cured caps.
I found these plastic colanders that had a rounded bottom (which made rounded mushroom tops) and put duct tape on the inside to cover the holes.
Ringo seems to like them and he wanted you to understand the size.
Here is one in the garden.
The duct tape shape shows on the caps. Maybe I'll mosaic them, haven't decided really.