NOT garden art...

garden2garden(z8 FL)August 6, 2010

But SO related and inspirational~ I was wondering if anyone else had seen these.

I don't have satellite tv anymore, cable's not available out here and since they changed over to the digital 'black box' I can't even get my local PBS channel. SO I really look foreward to CBS Sunday Morning. You know, the one with the sun and the bugle.

Here's a link to a segment they had on a couple weeks ago. If you are at all interested in mosaic things, take a look. I haven't looked at all their picture, so I hope they included some good ones, but I think you will get the general idea. (also the beginning of an interesting discussion about is it "art" or not)

THEN~ when you're done~ click on "Sunday Morning Home" right underneath the sun on the top left. On their home page scroll down and click on "Willard Wiggans Micro Art". That was on last Sunday.

Here is a link that might be useful: Push Pins and No Paint

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

Very intriguing. Thanks for the link.
I didn't know that there is mosaic software, which was mentioned in the first article. Makes sense now that I think of it.

Kathy

Bookmark   August 6, 2010 at 3:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tasymo

Very cool. Seems to me these could be garden art. Push pins should hold out pretty well outside.

Bookmark   August 6, 2010 at 3:52PM
More Discussions
Chain link fence arbor how-to ideas?
I have a new chain link fence running from my house...
servelan
Anybody on here from say 10 years ago?
looking for someone because I lost touch with them...
gardnpondr
Christmas Bottle Tree
I finally got around to making a Christmas bottle tree...
lindasewandsew
Good garden markers needed soon
Does anyone know where I can get good garden markers?...
Corkelcol
Working with crushed gemstones
Maybe this is a question to a wrong forum, but I see...
briergardener_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™