UV 6800 for Garden Art

flowers12August 23, 2012

I've been searching the internet for a place to purchase this new UV 6800. I couldn't find anywhere near to buy it but I went on Amazon and they referred to this site

http://www.aftosa.com/

Not only is it cheaper than some but if you spend $20 or more you get FREE SHIPPING!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

Wow! I want to see a pic of this recycled junk!! Can't buy or sell on this site!! Rain barrel,car, rain chains????

Bookmark   August 24, 2012 at 12:58AM
nonacook(8bFL)

Thanks, flowers12 for that info...
I just put your name in the search box (I do that sometimes when I want to know MORE) and saw your post on the wooden display rack for your glass flowers, which I had somehow missed. I also saw the post with your mushrooms which I remembered seeing, but had forgotton how you made them.

Bookmark   August 24, 2012 at 8:05AM
flowers12

nonacook, I use small bud vases, small jars or whatever I find that will make a good mushroom. Then I look for small little bowls to put on the top.

Bookmark   August 24, 2012 at 6:46PM
flowers12

oops, I clicked on the wrong picture. Here's the mushrooms.

Bookmark   August 24, 2012 at 6:53PM
flowers12

I received my order of UV 6800 from http://www.aftosa.com They had the best price, 3.7 oz at $5.98, and free shipping if your order was over $20. This site has all kinds of craft supplies. When I checked the date on the tubes I saw that it was 11/29/10. I emailed them and they checked with the manufacturer and found that the shelf life is good for 2 years from the date. I was surprised that Aftosa is going to replace my tubes with fresh ones and I don't need to return my 4 tubes. I'm busy using as much as I can on totems and plate flowers before the expiration date. It will be interesting to see after 3 years if this glue truly doesn't yellow with the sun exposure.

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 1:30PM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

I love your mushrroms and tilted tea cup feeders!

I'm glad to know about uv 6800 because I've had some recent things fall apart when made with ge silicone ii. Things that have been in my garden for 5 years are fine! I don't know if they changed their formula or if I got a bad tube.
Kathy

Bookmark   September 9, 2012 at 10:47AM
More Discussions
GJ Inspiration Albums on Photobucket
I've not been here in a long time, but thought I'd...
Purplemoon
Looking for fellow aussies - I've got glass to get rid of!
Hi Folk I started on the exciting journey of glass...
aussie_mum
A Birdhouse Trellis
Here is a birdhouse trellis I made this summer from...
kirkus
Glass Totems at Longwood Garden
I was amazed to see several glass totem bird baths...
frankielynnsie
Meep Meep
It's been blistering hot here. The pictures posted...
tinfoilhat
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™